BY ALADDIN #53 in Travel Mugs

Good Looks. Fresh Coffee! Your New Morning Essential. This Stylish Mug Features A Leak Proof, Drink-Through Lid That Twist Tight To Seal Liquid Inside, Double Wall Insulation, And A Tea Bag Hook - So You Don't Have To Fish Your Bag Out Of The Bottom Of The Mug When You're Done With Your Tea. Aladdin Has Been Creating Lifestyle Products For People Just Like You Since 1908. From The Character Lunch Boxes You Remember As A Kid To The Sleek Mug You Use To Tote Your Morning Coffee, Were Committed To Creating Unique Food And Beverage Solutions That Fit Your Lifestyle. Products That Are Sustainable, Stylish, And Above All, Functional. Products To Love. About The Aladdin Hybrid Collection: Feature Rich. Penny Wise. A Stylish Fusion Of Stainless Steel And Plastic, The Hybrid Collection Combines Good Looks And Double Wall Insulation At A Friendly Price. Talk About A Steel Of A Deal. see more...

Cate J.
Louisville, KY
My husband and I both have "his and hers" versions of this mug and it fits perfectly into our busy life styles AND our cup holders. It keeps hot coffee hot for what seems to be the perfect amount of time and it's super easy to clean up in the sink. I wouldn't recommend running it through the dishwasher, we got water in between the plastic and the thermos bits, it didn't dry out. That was our fault though.
mallen b.
ABILENE, TX
I love my Aladdin mug. It's awesome. I use it everyday before I go to work. It's great for traveling. Doesn't burn your hands.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This product is absolutely amazing and this is a must have in my household with my self and a teenage daughter
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Does the handle come off?