BY ALADDIN

Lunch Mission Made Possible. Collapsible - Pack and store flat. Stacks Neatly - Prevent cupboard avalanches. Microwave & Dishwasher Safe - Hassle-free from hot to clean. Leak-Proof - No more mess. Aladdin® Lunch Legacy Remember when you were a kid and lunch was fun?  Your favorite lunch box was probably made by Aladdin.  Now you re all grown up, and so are we.  Today, Aladdin creates clever and stylish products to help you pack a delicious, hassle-free lunch, so you can enjoy lunch-time again. Aladdin.  Lunch Fixed. see more...

• Are they BPA free?1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? How strong is it?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used these? Is it dishwasher safe? Do the lids stay on...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "helps keep my kitchen organized." in 1 review
  • "It will definitely give your kitchen a very nice vibrant look. " in 1 review
  • "They, obviously, take up little to no space- they seal up well, they are absolutely beautiful, and they seem to be pretty simple to clean." in 1 review
  • "I love these collapsible storage containers there really great for someone like me with a tiny apartment and no storage " in 1 review
Sami W.
Cranberry Twp, PA
My mom bought me a set of these when I first moved into my own apartment and these are so wonderful! They take up hardly any space and stack well. They're sturdy and dishwasher safe and they keep a tight seal for no spillage! They were also affordable and extremely worth it considering how wonderful they are! I definitely would recommend these.
Samiah C.
Clifton, NJ
Just got my mom a set and she loves it. Keeps the kitchen organized, and matches her decor. Efficient for small spaces. Dishwasher safe, so it is easy to clean, just make sure that they are expanded when placed to wash.
Ashley B.
Cuba, MO
I love these containers! They, obviously, take up little to no space- they seal up well, they are absolutely beautiful, and they seem to be pretty simple to clean.
Allison C.
Hilo, HI
My mom got me some of these and they are so nice and easy to use!! helps keep my kitchen organized. If you need something that will help with cooking and do not have room for it, these are the bowls for you!
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
These are awesome! You can fit so much in them. Also, I love the color variety. It will definitely give your kitchen a very nice vibrant look.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Sabarina  S.
Scarborough , ON
Has anyone used this? How strong is it?
Lauren H.
Waite Park, MN
Has anyone used these? Is it dishwasher safe? Do the lids stay on nicely?
Kee R.