Alacran Tequila Extra Anejo

by Alacrán

Intense sweet notes of the cooked 100% Blue agave, followed by a spicy white peppery punch. Silky and delicate, leaving on the palate a sachet of spices. It makes the perfect Margarita or can be enjoyed in traditional shots

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alacran Tequila Extra Anejo !
Lauderhill, FL
My bussiness meeting tequila. Made to impress. It has a great history behind it and is a good conversation starter. Love to have it at home as one of my special ocassiin drinks
Franklinton
Wonderful drink, great by its self or with a mixer. This is my mothers favorite brand and I by her a bottle of this every year. The bottle itself is beautiful. Would 100% recommend.
Be Extra!  If you're a Tequila drinker who hates the muddled taste of cheaper liquors -  I recommend the Extra. Smoother than his basic counterpart, the Extra is clean for a refreshing rocks refresher or by adding a splash of lime.  Enjoy cold, preferably chilled.
stockton
I first bought this product at my mother's birthday I got it bacause my mom likes this brand and so do I like it as well, the packaging was nice looking, good flavor, and taste not too strong, well I do recommend this product and brand of course happy drinking!!!
Minden, NV
I loved this drink! It is simply one of my favorites, I buy whenever I can and I love to use it in special moments. I recommend 100000000% to drink lovers. The taste is unique and extremely pleasant and matches with any snack! Loved it !!!!!!!!!
Yakima
Tequila is a little stronger that what I’m use to, but it has a good taste..is a tasty tequila for a drinking night.. is not expensive at all Can be found at any store where liquor can be bought.. I would buy it if can’t find favorite one..
Laredo, TX
I just love it. It taste so wonderful and it’s a favorite for the holidays! It’s perfect for margaritas and the shots go down go easily down your throat. It’s something to share with family and friends!
Miami
One of the best tequilas I have ever tasted. I have the best memories with this tequila. I started drinking it at school parties and since then it's one of my favorites.
San Juan, TX
I got to admit I love this drink. I can drink it alone or with any other kinds of drinks. It's strong and smooth, I use it for family occasions or parties. Just to have a little bit of fun, I really recommend.
Bahia
1,483 reviews
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go). We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases!!!

Looking for your answer?