Alacran Tequila Blanco

by Alacrán

Intense sweet notes of the cooked 100% Blue agave, followed by a spicy white peppery punch. Silky and delicate, leaving on the palate a sachet of spices. It makes the perfect Margarita or can be enjoyed in traditional shots

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alacran Tequila Blanco !
Patrick E F.
San Ysidro, CA
Muy Rico mi esposo lo ama siempre lo toma con los amigos solo para celebrations especiales, especial como bday and 5 mayo :)
Jasmine T.
Champaign, IL
This Tequila is a very smooth blend! Usually Tequila is of a harsher quality, which is why most stay away from it. But this could definitely be used as a mixer, but even more surprisingly, be taken as a shot without a chaser, lime, or salt! I’m here for it!
Hilding R.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Smooth! I excellent finish and no hangover... one of the best blancos I’ve had in a while. Comparable to Corallejo and Avion.
Kandace D.
Lubbock, TX
Great tequila for margaritas and other tequila cocktails, but it's a little harsh if you are looking for a straight drinking tequila.
johana J.
indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct zip 46214
Purchased at: Kmart
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Jasmin G.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
Purchased at: Costco
Perfect for margaritas and tequila sunrises, always have it in my house for weekend guests.
Jazmin T.
Great!!! You get that kick that hits the spot. Met my expectations, and everyone’s else’s lol. No need for improvement tastes great! Would defffinetly recommend and purchase again
Meliissaa M.
california
I think my friends mom gave me some of this to try i was buzzing after my first 2 shots but it was pretty smooth
Rianna A.
Minnetonka, MN
One of my favorite, go to drinks. This stuff is AMAZING and oh so tasty! Great on its own or paired with tonic and lime juice. Grab a bottle next time you hit the liquor store you won't be disappointed!
Olivia G.
Yakima
Love the flavor.. is soft and has a taste..this tequila is one of the best tequilas I’ve tasted.. alacrán tequila highly recommended

Looking for your answer?