BY ALACRÁN

Intense sweet notes of the cooked 100% Blue agave, followed by a spicy white peppery punch. Silky and delicate, leaving on the palate a sachet of spices. It makes the perfect Margarita or can be enjoyed in traditional shots see more...

Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
Agnes E.
Seattle
Bad memories with this drink. I had the worse hangover ever after downing a couple shots of these. Even the salt and lime didn’t make a difference. I didn’t buy this so I wouldn’t know the price but I would buy it personally for myself. Packaging is your simple clear bottle
Tulasi B.
North Grafton, MA
The color is dark amber and the taste is so velvety smooth and sweet that if it didn’t say “Alacran Tequila Anejo Cristalino” on the bottle, you would likely never know it was even tequila. It is the definition of a true “sipping tequila,” as the flavors slowly develop with the ice ball, transitioning from pronounced oak, almost whiskey-like notes, and then into raisin and vanilla with only a faint trace of smoke and earth. It was pretty surprising that the typical astringent "pepper and agave" that usually comes from blue agave is almost completely absent; making this one of the smoothest tequilas we have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. The other benefit of the ice ball is that, again, just like whisky, aged tequila benefits from a small amount of water to open the bouquet, and the slight chill cuts some of the "heat" from the spirit.The elegance of the palate is carried on to the packaging – with each lead-free crystal bottle coming in what must be the most elaborate box ever seen; a box handcrafted from a single piece of black walnut, which doubles as a display case for the bar, complete with a custom corkscrew and crystal stopper.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Clouds build as they travel across the Southern Ocean and gather around the land mass of New Zealand. The Maori call this Aotearoa, or “Land of the Long White Cloud.”

Central Aotearoa is 42 degrees below the equator, which is where 42 BELOW was conceived. And coincidentally, we are located near one of the most sought after Aa rated deep water springs, used in crafting our vodka – some of the world’s smoothest. This is why international judges have applauded 42 BELOW for its “controlled finish that releases flavor rather than heat.”
Jazmene S.
Another one of my favorites that blends very well with just about everything . It’s very smooth and doesn’t leave your breath stinky . No burning sensation This drink gets the party started . All of the flavors are amazing .
Rosalina P.
Not really a fan kinda burns when going down didn't really like the flavor when used in mixed drinks but I guess when your drunk and theirs nothing else this is good lol
exzor l.
If you started a party with this there's two options: first, you never finish the bottle, second, you finish it and dare you friends to drink the toilet water. Strongest tequila I ever try
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
I was initially attracted to the bottle because of its unique labeling and text. I don't know cheap tequila from the good stuff but my hangover was definitely better after drinking this. I would recommend.
Stephanie C.
It's very tasty and I use it with soda because I can not drink it so hard but my husband loves it, it's one of our favorite, totally recommended ...
Chloe S.
San Antonio
Got this as a gift from some primos, now I’m in love!! This is so pure and has a smooth, full flavor. I’m picky with tequila, but this blew me away!