BY EMERGEN-C #43 in Immune Support

Dietary Supplement Powerful Antioxidant Formula* Plant Sterols & Lycopene 1,000 mg Vitamin C Feel the Good® The Heart-Healthy Way to Feel Good Every Day! Maintaining a healthy cholesterol level is important to everyone. Emergen-C Heart Health Formula provides essential nutrients beneficial to cardiovascular health* in a great-tasting, black cherry, formula. Naturally flavored and naturally sweetened, each fizzy, fruity, delicious packet delivers 1,000 mg of vitamin C, 26 nutrients, antioxidants and minerals including Plant Sterols, Lycopene, Folic Acid and B Vitamins. This powerful combination can help maintain a healthy heart, boost immunity and ignite your energy level* - without caffeine. Support Your Heart! Plant Sterols Foods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant sterol esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1 see more...

Jenn R.
Pflugerville, TX
Great taste and good for you! Very convenient and super easy to mix in with some water. Throw a few packets in your bag or purse and grab a bottle of water and you're good to go! There are several flavors to try so find a flavor that suits your fancy!
Mitzi I.
Oakland, CA
If you are traveling you need this!! Its a great way to take care of your health because you are around so many people. It is healthy and an extra boost of vitamins is a great help. I take this before I get on a plane/car/etc and take another one every time I feel a sniffle. Must have for any trip!
Payal P.
I love these packets. they are amazing and healthy energy boasters. it totally comes in handy when traveling on a plane for 15 hours. This is the one thing i keep with me when i am traveling
Chloe L.
Sag Harbor, NY
I always drink this if I feel like I'm getting a cold. It doesn't taste the best I try and dilute it with as much water as I can.
Daisha P.
Midland, TX
I love emergen c!! I always take this once I start feeling sick!! It boast my immune system and makes me gReat!
Jessica P.
This is a great flavor of Emergen-C. We use them instead of fake-sugar drink mixes. Especially nice on road trips instead of soda.
Michela C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this product for my mother on internet and she just loved it! It made her feel better and every morning more ready to fught the day💥👍