BY ALACER

• Emergen-C packets contain a specially formulated powder • Naturally sweetened and flavored vitamin drink mix provides a unique blend of vitamins, antioxidants and minerals to boost immunity, increase your metabolic function and ignite energy levels and staying power • Simply pour the powder into a 4 to 6 oz • container of water for a fizzy, flavored drink • Noncaffeinated powder contains 1000 mg • of Vitamin C, seven B Vitamins and essential electrolytes see more...

Chelsea N.
Joppa, MD
Anytime I feel a sickness coming on, I make a concoction involving this and airborne and those cold/flu fizzy tabs mixed with a couple cups of water. I swear by it! If I'm really feeling ill then I'll add a dash of apple cider vinegar and honey as well with it heated up (minus the fizzy tabs). I'd rather do my little mixture than take over the counter medication if possible!
Rio I.
New york, NY
I didn't think that it was possible for a magic elixir to exist but every time I start to feel sick, or spent a little too much time at the bar the night before, Emergen-C helps like crazy! Just today at work, I was feeling sluggish and mixed a packet into my water. I look over and my coworker is doing the same. We clinked glasses and praised the product. It really gives you a good vitamin boost.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
When I start to feel a cold coming on or if someone in my family is sick, I will mix one of these up. I think it is very effective and inexpensive. The flavor is not great, but manageable. It is a good value for the cost and can be purchased at a lot of stores.
Vivian S.
Newburgh, NY
My brother swears by this stuff but I can't stand the taste enough to drink this that often. He says he notices a difference when he starts feeling like he's coming down with something he drinks this and it helps.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Maybe I'm using it wrong, but I don't ever seem to get results from this product. Plus the taste is awful. How early on are you supposed to use it?
Kelsey M.
Davenport, FL
I have used this product for several years, sometimes for a cold, and sometimes just to try to stay healthy!