BY ALACER

• Emergen-C packets contain a specially formulated powder • Naturally sweetened and flavored vitamin drink mix provides a unique blend of vitamins, antioxidants and minerals to boost immunity, increase your metabolic function and ignite energy levels and staying power • Simply pour the powder into a 4 to 6 oz • container of water for a fizzy, flavored drink • Noncaffeinated powder contains 1000 mg • of Vitamin C, seven B Vitamins and essential electrolytes see more...

Chrisha B.
This drink mix has helped me so much especially when I am sick. I drink a packet of this once a week just to make sure that I stay healthy.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
THIS IS A YUMMY WAY TO TAKE YOUR VITAMIN C. IT TASTES GREAT AND YOU DON'T HAVE CRAVING FOR A SODA AFTER DRINKING THIS.
Donna b.
Lilburn, GA
My whole family drinks this! Everyone loves these! It helps improve your immune system! :)
Sajia S.
I don’t think this makes a big difference when it comes to giving energy. Whenever I have it, nothing special happens, I feel the same. However, it does taste good and the price is not too bad. I would buy it again because it tastes really nice.
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I keep these with me wherever I go, especially when travelling. They give you a nice boost of vitamin C, taste good, and I find that they can even help if I am craving something sweet. Orange and raspberry are two of my favorite flavors.
Mich M.
Merville, BC
Ive used this product in my water at work when I feel signs of a low immune system such as sniffles, headaches, or a scratchy throat. Its a go to immune booster for me.
Abbie S.
Scotland
This is one of the highest concentrated vitamin C supplements I have found. Great for fighting illness, hangovers, etc.