BY ALACER

• Emergen-C packets contain a specially formulated powder • Naturally sweetened and flavored vitamin drink mix provides a unique blend of vitamins, antioxidants and minerals to boost immunity, increase your metabolic function and ignite energy levels and staying power • Simply pour the powder into a 4 to 6 oz • container of water for a fizzy, flavored drink • Noncaffeinated powder contains 1000 mg • of Vitamin C, seven B Vitamins and essential electrolytes see more...

Kalin O.
This is a must have for any college student. I can't afford to be sick because I have too much to do. If I feel sniffly at all I take this. Great immune booster and great flavor.
Allison H.
El Monte, CA
I got a sample of these in the mail and it taste like kool-aid but with all the awesome ingredients that make it better than kool-aid which is wonderful!
Chrisha B.
This drink mix has helped me so much especially when I am sick. I drink a packet of this once a week just to make sure that I stay healthy.
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
I keep these with me wherever I go, especially when travelling. They give you a nice boost of vitamin C, taste good, and I find that they can even help if I am craving something sweet. Orange and raspberry are two of my favorite flavors.
Mich M.
Merville, BC
Ive used this product in my water at work when I feel signs of a low immune system such as sniffles, headaches, or a scratchy throat. Its a go to immune booster for me.
Abbie S.
Scotland
This is one of the highest concentrated vitamin C supplements I have found. Great for fighting illness, hangovers, etc.