BY ALACER

• Emergen-C packets contain a specially formulated powder • Naturally sweetened and flavored vitamin drink mix provides a unique blend of vitamins, antioxidants and minerals to boost immunity, increase your metabolic function and ignite energy levels and staying power • Simply pour the powder into a 4 to 6 oz • container of water for a fizzy, flavored drink • Noncaffeinated powder contains 1000 mg • of Vitamin C, seven B Vitamins and essential electrolytes see more...

Gabie C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I feel like this did help keep me from getting sick especially during the time of year when I would normally get sick. The taste is alright but I suggest not adding too much water because it gets hard to swallow and it's bubbly once it hits the water. Definitely recommend and would purchase again.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
My parents introduced me to this product. They swear by it, and use Emergen-C every day. It fizzes when you add water to it, which I wasn't expecting. It made it kind of fun to drink. It tastes like a vitamin C tablet, just in liquid form.
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
Still my favorite out of all the newer flavors and other brands. Great for an every day vitamin c boost or take it a couple times a day when sick with a cold or feeling run down. Tastes good and super easy to carry around in your pocket or put in your desk at work. Nice to have on hand for kids or friends!
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
I drink these at the first sign of getting sick, and it usually helps. I've noticed when I don't drink it, I get full blown sick, and when I do, I might get the sniffles for a day or two. I swear by it!
Kalin O.
This is a must have for any college student. I can't afford to be sick because I have too much to do. If I feel sniffly at all I take this. Great immune booster and great flavor.
Kathryn F.
These have helped my family when we've come down with a cold. It gives our bodies an extra boost of vitamin c to get better. I think it tastes better than Airborne.
Michelle M.
Gardner, KS
I'm a teacher and frequent traveler. I usually keep a few packets in my desk and my carry-on. I'm not really sure if it really works, but it seems to so far.
Allison H.
El Monte, CA
I got a sample of these in the mail and it taste like kool-aid but with all the awesome ingredients that make it better than kool-aid which is wonderful!
Dawn D.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I keep these little packets in my desk at work for a little energy when I get a little sleepy after lunch. Taste like a Sunkist orange drink
Chrisha B.
This drink mix has helped me so much especially when I am sick. I drink a packet of this once a week just to make sure that I stay healthy.