BY BANANA REPUBLIC

A light fresh fragrance that is soft and romantic. With lotus flower as the top note, wild rose as the base note, and white amber as the drydown, this fragrance would be perfect for daytime, or anytime you want a light clean scent. see more...

Brittany M.
Hiram, GA
They have multiple scents at Banana Republic, but by far this is my favorite. I love the long lasting scent and the unique bottle it comes in, each bottle of fragrance is always different.
Diana B.
Erie, CO
My absolute favorite scent from BR. I use to work for BR in college and found myself spraying this on each day. I can't describe the scent but its definitely worth a try.
Jessica A.
Charlotte, NC
Never have tried them but would love to try them honest truth I love there clothing line pricey but elegant and unique
Sàde B.
Kelsey C.
Love this brand, It is affordable and the cost is worth the purchase!! Love this brand and their clothing
Cameron H.
Rockingham, NC
Super yummy smell I love their fragrances and how they stay on all day long! Can’t get enough
Kristen M.
Calgary , AB
It smells like heaven,the price point is great- what more could you want from a perfume! I can't seem to find anything that smells similar- it's definitely a signature scent! I picked it up in store after Testing right then and there- I love it!
Lorrainy T.
Itapirapuã
bom tive apenas um perfume dessa marca porem gostei muito ainda não conheci as outras fragrância mas tenho vontade de conhecer
Yen H.
Winnipeg, MB
The product smells nice. Its a light aroma and not over powering. The bottle looks super cute as well. Love it!
Josefa H.
Really good smell, I like it very much and is very feminine , perfect for every ocassion