BY BANANA REPUBLIC

Buy Banana Republic women's perfumes - Alabaster by Banana Republic for Women 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray. How-to-Use: For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance low see more...

Tiffany M.
Morristown
This is one of my favorites! It smells so good and it lasts all day! I always purchase this at the outlet mall. It doesn't fade like other brands. Very lasting and worth purchasing multiple times!
Ayaila S.
smells great! the bottle is pretty small for the price though. I cant exactly describe the scent but I enjoyed it. my boyfriend also enjoys it. it’s a bit pricey but I would not buy this again. i’ll stick to my usual
Linda M.
Corinth, NY
I bought this perfume on a whim while shopping at Banana Republic as I smelled within the store and asked the sales associate what smelled so good. The scent is not too heavy but does last through out the day. It's a moderately priced perfume and I do not use it daily so its lasted me quite some time. I'm not sure I'd buy another bottle when I run out.
Gladis T.
The was exactly what I needed and what I was looking for. I really recommend this product for everyone. I will continue to buy it.
ashley q.
Bay Point, CA
This perfume smells pretty good I like it but I love more the packaging that it has I think it’s a good value
Galilea A.
Phoenix, AZ
This perfume it's really pretty and it smells bombbbb I love it so so much and I want to get it soo bad
Deondre W.
Bronx, NY
One of the Best product I have ever used and I wish there was more to be supplied towards me
bruna m.
Ja ouvi dezer.
Dizem que é nnotta 1000 gente.
Serio.
Mas vamos ver o que vai dar ne,tenhobalergihsdko