BY BANANA REPUBLIC

Buy Banana Republic women's perfumes - Alabaster by Banana Republic for Women 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray. How-to-Use: For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance low see more...

Linda M.
I bought this perfume on a whim while shopping at Banana Republic as I smelled within the store and asked the sales associate what smelled so good. The scent is not too heavy but does last through out the day. It's a moderately priced perfume and I do not use it daily so its lasted me quite some time. I'm not sure I'd buy another bottle when I run out.
Ishani N.
Richardson
I love this product so much i recommend it to every one, it made me very happy using it, its a great gift for family and friends and would also be great to have around the house for your self, dont pass up on this product it is amazing and you wont regret getting it
Ayaila S.
Fresno, CA
smells great! the bottle is pretty small for the price though. I cant exactly describe the scent but I enjoyed it. my boyfriend also enjoys it. it’s a bit pricey but I would not buy this again. i’ll stick to my usual
Gladis T.
Houston
The was exactly what I needed and what I was looking for. I really recommend this product for everyone. I will continue to buy it.
ashley q.
bay point
This perfume smells pretty good I like it but I love more the packaging that it has I think it’s a good value
Galilea A.
Glendale, AZ
This perfume it's really pretty and it smells bombbbb I love it so so much and I want to get it soo bad
Deondre W.
Bronx, NY
One of the Best product I have ever used and I wish there was more to be supplied towards me
Jana A.
Saida
i'm in love it i really want to try it please please let ne try it 😍Omg omg omg amazing one 😍 i wanna to try it o
bruna m.
Ja ouvi dezer.
Dizem que é nnotta 1000 gente.
Serio.
Mas vamos ver o que vai dar ne,tenhobalergihsdko