BY COLLEGE COVERS

Placemat is 100 Cotton Duck 200 thread count fabric for a sturdy yet soft feel. Placemat has all over print design with solid border for a complete look. Show off your favorite team logo in style. Placemats come in a set of four. 100% Cotton Duck 200 thread count fabric for a sturdy yet soft feel Placemats come in a set of four Show off your favorite team logo in style Model#: 232-ALAPLC 18" W x 14.5" L see more...

Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
ROLL TIDE!  You can't get enough Alabama pride in Alabama! These are perfect.  They come in sets of 4, so I orders two sets to have a complete set of 8 at my dining table.  They are cotton, so I was able to wash them, I did not dry them, but just let them air dry.  Everyone loves these, and they are perfect for when company is over during a game or just anytime I don't want my holiday placemats out.
Malary G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster