Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Devin M.
Devin M.
Atlanta, GA

Literally my newfound, best kept secret! I've tried Heritage rose water as a toner, but unfortunately it can ONLY be used for skin! This Al Wadi Rose Water is imported from Lebanon and can be used for cooking/drinking AND as a skin toner! Smells amazing, leaves my tired skin hydrated and smooth, and is MUCH cheaper than purchasing rose water that is made for skin toner use only.

My local Whole Foods sells it and it is less than $5 a bottle (I bought 3). It also taste amazing and is provides such a delicate flavor to my tea. I put a teaspoon in my earl grey tea and it is so delicious! NEVER EVER purchasing another rose water again! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Oh! How could I forget! I finished my MAC Fix+ setting spray and didn't want to spend $24 on another bottle. Plus, I really wanted and illuminating setting spray for Spring/Summer, so I made one with this rose water and a MAC iridescent powder that I had. It is sooooo beautiful (see image)!
sandi t.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago

I love rose water it is so helpful and great in the two ways for your wellnes and beauty, will refresh your skin and your tired eyes just apply it when you wakeup, and it will reduce the Acne if you have, and also great with sweet desserts

Join Now