BY ALWADI AL AKHDAR

Al Wadi Foul Moudammas, Fava Beans in Brine, 14 oz, 12 pk see more...

Ani S.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these for breakfast but my family likes them in a salad made with chick peas, fava
White beans red kidney beans olive oil fresh mint . I serve this with a lentil soup and flatbread. I think everyone should try them and then they will love them as much as I do.
Allie E.
Peninsula, OH
Love, love, cooking with Fava Beans. Great to add to any rice dish! They have great protein and really fill everyone up. Try cooking with long wild grain rice, some curry chicken, and wala!
Omniah R.
These are soooo good for breakfast, add some garlic some olive oil and and squeeze a lemon on top with a side of fresh pita bread, yummy
Roxanne  Y.
These are so good!!!!! especially with breakfast make it alone with some olive oil and lemon... Greatest breakfast ever!
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Los odio. De verdad que no entiendo como hay gente que los compra. Pero bueno, hay que respetar los gustos ajenos.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These are so delicious! My family and I use these all the time to make foul and they're so good! Love this brand !
Rania F.
Grand Blanc, MI
Best thing to eat for breakfast. Just warm them up, mash them up a little and drizzle olive oil and hummus
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
An amazing Lebanese breakfast! We call it fool, top it with some veggies and olive oil and its perfection.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Me encanta las caraotas rojas con carne molida y aguacate, un poco de arroz con tajada de plátano!!!
ChilA H.
Brooklyn, NY
I make this 2 a week we love it it's the best I make it with eggs and fries and call it dinner
Ashlyn L.
Madisonville, TN
Are these even good ?
Melissa P.
Schofield, WI
Are these beans any good?
Yaya S.
Oxford, MS
Are these beans supposed to be sweet?