BY ALWADI AL AKHDAR

Date molasses is a natural sweetener that can be added to give an exotic fruity flavor to cooked meats or vegetables, and stews. Try as an alternative to traditional maple syrup in the morning. For a traditional recipe, pour over double cream or mascarpone, and savor with bread or on toast. Packed in Lebanon. Features include: -A natural sweetener-Product of Lebanon see more...

Laura F.
Medley, FL
This is soooooo good!!! I mean BEST TASTE EVER and let me tell you it is worth every cent. I found this online and had to wait like a month to finally put my hands on it because I was in a very restricted diet but once I tried I found out it is just amazing!
Alina T.
Ogden, UT
I love this product! Excellent quality, perfect taste and easy to use. 100% suitable for use. This product is wonderful! It can never be lacking at home!!!
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Very deep and rich flavor , I used this brand to make ginger bread men cookies and ginger snaps for Christmas and it was just wonderful !!!
Lakiesha B.
philadelphia, PA
I love this product. Soooo sweet and good quality. O don't really eat molasses too often but this is bomb!!!
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My gran uses this and she loves to bake with it. Especially in her spice and ginger cakes and cookies.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love molasses great flavor it is so yummy on homemade biscuits this is great
Rhecel T.
Date molasses is a natural sweetener that can be added to give an exotic fruity flavor to cooked meats or vegetables, and stews. Try it as an alternative to traditional maple syrup in the morning. For a traditional recipe, pour over double cream or mascarpone, and savour with bread or on toast.
Leyla S.

love this product so much definitely would recommend to anyone. if they are looking for something exactly like this
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What do you use this for?
Debra K.
Lexington, KY
What is this used for? Syrup?