Al Fresco All Natural Chicken Sausage Wild Blueberry

by Alfresco Home Llc

Al Fresco® Wild Blueberry All Natural Chicken Sausage.
All natural*.
Breakfast.
With pure vermont maple syrup.
*Absolutely no artificial ingredients.
Minimally processed.
Gluten free.
70% less fat than USDA data for cooked pork sausage.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
P-7839.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Al Fresco All Natural Chicken Sausage Wild Blueberry!
How would you rate this product?
6 months agoMillbury, MA
This is possibly my favorite breakfast sausage. And definitely my favorite sausage brand. It's gluten free and the blueberries are present without being overpowering. I like to have a few on top of a gf waffle every now and then and it's so good!
4 years ago
These blueberry sausages are delicious. They have a great blueberry flavor. I buy them at Market Basket. They are all natural which I love. They make a great addition to breakfast for our whole family. They are affordable only 2.99 at my grocery store. I definitely will continue to buy them.