BY ALFRESCO HOME LLC

Al Fresco??® All Natural Sweet Italian Style Chicken Sausage.
With red and green peppers.
*Absolutely no artificial ingredients.
Minimally processed.
Gluten free.
70% less fat than USDA data for cooked pork sausage.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. P-7839. see more...

Alison O.
Love any chicken sausage by al fresco!! These chicken sausages are so flavorful while remaining healthy. My favorite product by them is their country style chicken breakfast sausage patties! Their products are top notch!
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is an excellent product that is all natural and low in fat. Al Fresco sausage comes in different flavors and the sweet Italian sausage is excellent for combining with sauces, vegetables and pastas as it's flavor is neutral and doesn't compete with other spices or flavors you are cooking with. The sausage can be used in sandwiches, pastas, various dishes or casseroles and on it's own. What I love about this product is the versatility and the fact that it's minimally processed. When cooking for yourself or a large family, it's a good option and it's easy to prepare. As long as it's properly cooked, it will remain moist and juicy.
Bayley D.
Love love love! Ever since I've given up pork and beef I've craved sausage and meatballs & these chicken sausages are the real deal. Obviously, it's not the same but it's very yummy! I was worried about the texture but once I tried them I was pleasantly surprised. They're very moist and tasty. I totally recommend!
Taylor C.
This sausage is so flavorful! I didn't think I would enjoy chicken sausage, but I was wrong. I thought the texture would be off-putting but it was fantastic. The Italian seasoning was just enough and you could still taste the peppers.
Brent F.
Columbus, OH
I cooked up a mean skillet with this sausage. Cooked it up with some garlic and onion. Added yellow bell pepper slices and some sweet potatoes. Sort of a hash, really. Anyway, it came out waaaaaay better than I expected. The seasoning on these is phenomenal.
Sarah H.
I bought this flavor as well as the sun dried tomato and basil chicken sausage. I really liked the other flavor. This one, however, did not do it for me. The ingredients were good, and it was high quality. I just personally did not like this flavor as I do not like the taste of fennel.
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
This is a family staple at our house, we don't really eat red meat or pork so this is the perfect alternative to the standard "hot dog", a million times yes we love AL FRESCO!
mandi m.
River Grove, IL
This is really really good! It doesn't make you feel like you're missing out on real sausage. It's hard to tell the difference, it's sweet and great with peppers and onions in a sandwich or with some pasta. One of my favorites!
Anita P.
The flavor of this sausage is great and the best part is that it is all natural. I haven't had any flavor from this company that I haven't liked.
Chelsey S.
Boalsburg, PA
These are delicious! A healthier alternative to regular sausage, they’re hearty and well-seasoned. I’ve used the sweet Italian flavor as a pizza topping or as a stand-alone dish with peppers and onions. They brown up quickly (7-9 minutes) and don’t disappoint. I deducted a star only because the fennel is a little overpowering.