BY ALFRESCO HOME LLC

Al Fresco® Sweet Apple All Natural Chicken Sausage.
Chicken sausage with pure vermont maple syrup.
*Absolutely no artificial ingredients.
Minimally processed.
Gluten free.
70% less fat than USDA data for cooked pork sausage.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Fully cooked. see more...

Michaela C.
I really like Al Fresco's sweet apple chicken sausage - it's a nice change of pace from other sausage products.  It's really good with some sweet potatoes, or sometimes I even like it with breakfast foods.  It's a little expensive, but goes on sale pretty regularly at my grocery store, so I try to stock up while it's on sale.
Courtney W.
I don’t eat meat most of the time. If I do I keep it to chicken or turkey. These are great for grill days when everyone else is throwing burgers, sausages and hot dogs on. Hey are a little too Sweet for me but, still really good and will definitely be my go to for grills.
Ashli M.
jamaica, NY
Love, love, love this sausage. Great alternative meat choice. Found this at my local grocer and I'm glad I chose this flavor. It had sweet taste. I like to combine this with done stir fry veggies and brown rice.
Noemi C.
This al fresco sausage in flavor sweet apple chicken is really good. I bought it because I enjoy the sweet and salty flavor combination and this sausage is just that. It is the perfect combination with the chicken and sausage. I ate it in a few different ways; in the morning with my eggs, as a mid day snack, for lunch with salad and veggies and even for dinner. It is easy to cook and it doesn't take much long to prepare. I would enjoy it a little more if it had no saturated fat and maybe with a little less cholesterol. All in all a very good sausage to eat and enjoy in many different ways.
Jill F.
Marcellus, NY
These are my absolute favorite sausages. If you're a fan of sweet and salty combinations, you will love these sausages. You can devour them any time of day. They're a little higher in price than traditional sausages, but well worth the price.
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Wow! Who knew chicken and apples would make such a perfect combination in a SAUSAGE! I love how the slightly sweet and saltiness flavors balance each other out. Slap these babies on the grill and stick them in a bun and you're good to go!
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
This is alright, but definitely one I can't see myself having for dinner. It had a maple taste, that I would more so have at breakfast. I should just stick with Italian sausage. This doesn't fit my taste, but it might fit yours.
ayvah m.
This is my absolute favorite flavor! OMG. Grilled or just cooked in a pan with some butter and water until nice and brown. It is delicious. I drive out of my way to buy these. They are that good.
Hanh L.
Lowell, Ma
I really love this! The flavor is excellent. I tried all the flavors my store can offered and the sweet apples is the better one. Perfect sweetness and everything. Its good with anything. I would buy this again and again. Its amazing!
Jamie C.
Oxford, MA
I really like this particular flavor and it tastes awesome. I don't like regular sausage very much so this stuff is a great replacement. Al fresco is a little high in sodium so that's my only complaint.