GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsAlfresco Home LlcSausages
Al Fresco All Natural Chicken Sausage Sweet Apple

Al Fresco All Natural Chicken Sausage Sweet Apple

by Alfresco Home Llc

Al Fresco® Sweet Apple All Natural Chicken Sausage.
Chicken sausage with pure vermont maple syrup.
*Absolutely no artificial ingredients.
Minimally processed.
Gluten free.
70% less fat than USDA data for cooked pork sausage.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Fully cooked.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Al Fresco All Natural Chicken Sausage Sweet Apple!
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these things. They are so sweet. I put it with pasta and Alfredo usually, but can eat them for breakfast too.
Ashli M.
Jamaica, NY
Love, love, love this sausage. Great alternative meat choice. Found this at my local grocer and I'm glad I chose this flavor. It had sweet taste. I like to combine this with done stir fry veggies and brown rice.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
This is alright, but definitely one I can't see myself having for dinner. It had a maple taste, that I would more so have at breakfast. I should just stick with Italian sausage. This doesn't fit my taste, but it might fit yours.
Christina L.
Rowlett, TX
Wow! Who knew chicken and apples would make such a perfect combination in a SAUSAGE! I love how the slightly sweet and saltiness flavors balance each other out. Slap these babies on the grill and stick them in a bun and you're good to go!
Megan S.
Sparta, NJ
My favorite breakfast & also midnight snack. Low calorie and perfect for any time of the day
Christine Y.
Millbury, MA
This is my favorite sausage brand; and the fact that everything I've wanted to try it gluten free is wonderful. This one is lightly sweet and nice for something deliciously different.
Ashley C.
Grand haven, MI
This is the only chicken sausage I get! It’s so good and it better for you than just, ya know, straight up sausage in general. Good stuff
Courtney W.
I don’t eat meat most of the time. If I do I keep it to chicken or turkey. These are great for grill days when everyone else is throwing burgers, sausages and hot dogs on. Hey are a little too Sweet for me but, still really good and will definitely be my go to for grills.
Michaela C.
I really like Al Fresco's sweet apple chicken sausage - it's a nice change of pace from other sausage products.  It's really good with some sweet potatoes, or sometimes I even like it with breakfast foods.  It's a little expensive, but goes on sale pretty regularly at my grocery store, so I try to stock up while it's on sale.
Jill F.
Marcellus, NY
These are my absolute favorite sausages. If you're a fan of sweet and salty combinations, you will love these sausages. You can devour them any time of day. They're a little higher in price than traditional sausages, but well worth the price.

Looking for your answer?