Al Fresco All Natural Chicken Sausage Spinach & Feta

by Alfresco Home Llc

Al Fresco® Spinach & Feta All Natural Chicken Sausage.
With a hint of rosemary.
Absolutely no artificial ingredients.
Minimally processed.
Gluten free.
70% less fat than USDA data for cooked pork sausage.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-7839.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Al Fresco All Natural Chicken Sausage Spinach & Feta!
3 years agoAllentown, PA
I recently tried this one and two others. The Spinach & Feta is by far my favorite. It doesn't have incredible flavor, but it's a great alternative for someone who doesn't prefer Italian sausage. It was worth giving a try, but I don't think I'll purchase it again.
4 years agoBenton Harbor , MI
These things are literally delicious and even smell great while cooking. They are great sliced and paired with pasta or eaten traditionally on a bun with just some diced tomatoes atop. Much healthier alternative to other brands. Plus who doesn't love spinach and feta?!?! There are super yummy, highly recommended.
4 years ago
These are a great quick dinner or lunch idea. They have a nice rich flavor and can be used in many different ways, such as in a pasta with roasted red peppers, olives, and feta cheese!
4 years agoPalm Bay, FL
Oooh my yummy in my tummy. Everything i love in a sausage,rosemary,feta,spinach, and chicken.not mention #GlutenFree. An always on the table meal.