Al Fresco All Natural Chicken Sausage Roasted Pepper & Asiago uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ALFRESCO HOME LLC

Al Fresco??® All Natural Roasted Pepper & Asiago Chicken Sausage.
With mesquite smoke.
*Absolutely no artificial ingredients.
Minimally processed.
Gluten free.
70% less fat than USDA data for cooked pork sausage.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lacey L.
I came across these in my grocery and they sounded delicious. I loved that they were all natural and chicken sausage has 70% less fat! Once I noticed they where on sale I had to try them! My fiancé loved them much more then me we cooked them on the grill but I felt they didn't have enough flavor as I added cheese and sauce to mine.
Shari L.
Danville, VT
These chicken sausages are a great alternative to a hot dog. I bring these to cookouts, and my friends love them! They make a nice low-calorie snack. They are very flavorful, o I don't need to use any condiments. They tend to be a little pricey, so I try to buy them on sale.