BY ALFRESCO HOME LLC

Al Fresco® All Natural Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage.
With onions and herbs.
*Absolutely no artificial ingredients.
Minimally processed.
Gluten free.
70% less fat than USDA data for cooked pork sausage.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S department of agriculture P-7839. see more...

Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are delicious. They work for dinner or breakfast - so happy I finally found a non pork sausage that isn’t gross! Made a pepper pasta with it for dinner and it’s delicious!
Jessica Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm a fan of Al Fresco's chicken sausage, this flavor isn't bad but the roasted garlic is definitely pungent. Don't get me wrong, i loveeee garlic, but there's something about the taste that's a little weird. Also, the texture of all of their chicken sausages are kind of spongey, but not awful. The Italian ones are better.
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
Absolutely love these.. We eat these a few times a month. My go to recipe with these is to cut them into small slices and fry them with a bit of olive oil and serve over rice. More recently I tossed them in with spinach and butter over spaghetti squash.. I highly recommend these!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I love, love, love this chicken sausage. It's great on the grill in the summer and a perfect alternative to pork sausage. It has a great flavor and is so much better for you. I would recommend this to a friend for sure.
Elizabeth I.
Peoria Hts, IL
Very good sautéed in apple cider or beer, with onions and peppers. Then put on a fresh hoagie roll with swiss or provolone cheese. Would be really good on the grill too...boil in beer/cider, then sear on grill.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
This sausage is great to have with some sauteed unions. I tried two others and this one is the one I would repurchase, because it has a more authentic sausage taste to it.
Virginia P.
Toronto, ON
I always have some of these on hand! They are so versatile and a really healthy alternative to a lot of meat options. On top of that, they are delicious!
Glynis A.
Grove City, OH
Love love love these! Whether I slice them up for pasta sauce or grill them and serve them in pretzel buns, they are a great addition to a meal!
Megan R.
Allentown, PA
Go to grocery store brand for chicken sausage. Great flavor! Love that these are gluten free and this brand offers great taste varieties.
Danielle B.
Charleston, SC
I love these! I love that,they are low carb and low fat. They have great flavor. My 10 month old even likes them.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
what is your favorite way to use these?