BY ALFRESCO HOME LLC #51 in Chicken

Al Fresco® All Natural Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage.
With onions and herbs.
*Absolutely no artificial ingredients.
Minimally processed.
Gluten free.
70% less fat than USDA data for cooked pork sausage.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S department of agriculture P-7839. see more...

Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
These are delicious. They work for dinner or breakfast - so happy I finally found a non pork sausage that isn’t gross! Made a pepper pasta with it for dinner and it’s delicious!
Jessica Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
I'm a fan of Al Fresco's chicken sausage, this flavor isn't bad but the roasted garlic is definitely pungent. Don't get me wrong, i loveeee garlic, but there's something about the taste that's a little weird. Also, the texture of all of their chicken sausages are kind of spongey, but not awful. The Italian ones are better.
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love these.. We eat these a few times a month. My go to recipe with these is to cut them into small slices and fry them with a bit of olive oil and serve over rice. More recently I tossed them in with spinach and butter over spaghetti squash.. I highly recommend these!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Foodie Expert
I love, love, love this chicken sausage. It's great on the grill in the summer and a perfect alternative to pork sausage. It has a great flavor and is so much better for you. I would recommend this to a friend for sure.
Elizabeth B.
Peoria Hts, IL
Very good sautéed in apple cider or beer, with onions and peppers. Then put on a fresh hoagie roll with swiss or provolone cheese. Would be really good on the grill too...boil in beer/cider, then sear on grill.
Julia B.
SLATINGTON, PA
Foodie Expert
This sausage is great to have with some sauteed unions. I tried two others and this one is the one I would repurchase, because it has a more authentic sausage taste to it.
Virginia P.
Waukesha, WI
Foodie Expert
I always have some of these on hand! They are so versatile and a really healthy alternative to a lot of meat options. On top of that, they are delicious!
Glynis A.
Columbus, OH
Love love love these! Whether I slice them up for pasta sauce or grill them and serve them in pretzel buns, they are a great addition to a meal!
Megan R.
Allentown , PA
Foodie Expert
Go to grocery store brand for chicken sausage. Great flavor! Love that these are gluten free and this brand offers great taste varieties.
Danielle B.
Charleston, SC
I love these! I love that,they are low carb and low fat. They have great flavor. My 10 month old even likes them.