Al Fresco All Natural Chicken Sausage Chipotle Chorizo

by Alfresco Home Llc

Al Fresco® Chipotle Chorizo All Natural Chicken Sausage.
With mango and adobo.
*Absolutely no artificial ingredients.
Minimally processed.
Gluten free.
70% less fat than USDA data for cooked pork sausage.
Inspected for wholesomeness by US department of agriculture. P-7839.

who likes this brand?? Is it worth trying??
How does this taste??
Start your review of Al Fresco All Natural Chicken Sausage Chipotle Chorizo!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoHANOVER, PA
I love cooking these for my family at lunch. There isn't much fat in this brand and it isn't pricey. It taste so good and is addicting. The smell when you cook it makes you drool. Their great in any way you eat them, even in salads! It's all natural and no added stuff. All real. I highly recommend this to be the best you product you will get
3 years agoDuluth, Mn
Very delicious! The whole family loved them, and that's a feat in itself! They're not greasy, you can fry them up- or we choose to grill them! A bit pricey, but worth it for the all natural goodness. I'd recommend these sausages all day, every day.
4 years agoHonolulu, HI
I have to say, I was a bit hesitant to buy this sausage. It was $5 at our local Safeway but I thought that if the flavor was full without the bad fats, it would be worth it! As I fried it up, I noticed it wasn't oily! How awesome. The flavor was full and robust and the taste was terrific! I would've given it 5 stars but the cost was a bit high.
2 years agoMiddleton, NH
Oh my goodness this sausage is so yummy! I bought a bunch of these at my Local market basket, and I love every flavor! Great for bbq's, or just to toss into a Salad!
4 years ago
Love this company! I don't eat red meat and I am also gluten free. This company provides an array of products the fit guidelines when it comes to food. Everything is so yummy
4 years agoRougemont, NC
These are really good. I like them with eggs and tomatoes in the morning for a burst of protein and deliciousness. You can eat them in a bun as well. I like them with a big of ketchup. Really delicious and also good for you!
4 years agoDarien Center, NY
THESE ARE WONDERFUL. ONCE YOU TRY THEM YOU WILL WANT TO EAT THEM ALL THE TIME. THE FLAVOR IS AMAZING AND IT IS NOT HIGH IN CALORIES SO YOU DON'T FEEL QUILTY EATING THEM.
2 years agoGainesville, FL
Love this chicken sausage, it's so flavorful and a great option if you don't want beef or pork. It's great to cook up with breakfast, veggies, or a sandwich.
4 years ago
I love these not a fan of regular sausages because for some reason I do not like beef but chicken ones? they are the best in my eyes the flavor is amazing
4 years agoWindermere, FL
This is tasty and a great alternative to pork. I just love the taste and they are favorable and filling. Perfect on the grill, in the oven or in a pan.