BY ALFRESCO HOME LLC #90 in Chicken

Al Fresco® Tomato & Basil All Natural Chicken Meatballs.
Chicken meatballs with Asiago and mozzarella cheese.
*Absolutely no artificial ingredients.
Minimally processed.
60% less fat than leading beef & pork meatballs*.
Gluten free.
Pork free.
Oven baked.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-32004. see more...

Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Frozen meat usually freaks me out, but I never get enough protein in my diet so I decided to try these out. I LOVE THEM! There are enough meatballs to last me the week (I cook 4 nights a week usually). They're full of flavor and super easy to cook, I've started buying a pack every week! Highly recommend for those who are pressed for time but want to eat healthy.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Foodie Expert
I love these meatballs. They taste great and have good quality ingredients. And I love that they are already cooked so you just have to heat them up. I really love the al fresco products. The sausages are really good as well. I highly recommend these meatballs and al fresco products.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lisle, IL
Foodie Expert
I love these meatballs. My freezer is stocked with all different Al Fresco chicken meatball/sausages. They're low cal, low carb and high protein. I like to sautee these with some peppers, spinach and onion. Of course they're delicious on pasta too!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
These sausages are fantastic to have with peppers, onions and marinara sauce. It's great on pasta or on a sub roll. It cooks easily in little time, too!
Poonam P.
Poonam P.
Elk Grove, CA
These sausages are good! They can become a bit dry if kept too long, but overall not bad.