BY ALFRESCO HOME LLC

Al Fresco® Tomato & Basil All Natural Chicken Meatballs.
Chicken meatballs with Asiago and mozzarella cheese.
*Absolutely no artificial ingredients.
Minimally processed.
60% less fat than leading beef & pork meatballs*.
Gluten free.
Pork free.
Oven baked.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-32004. see more...

Alexis C.
Aurora, IL
I love these meatballs. My freezer is stocked with all different Al Fresco chicken meatball/sausages. They're low cal, low carb and high protein. I like to sautee these with some peppers, spinach and onion. Of course they're delicious on pasta too!
Kristen D.
Frozen meat usually freaks me out, but I never get enough protein in my diet so I decided to try these out. I LOVE THEM! There are enough meatballs to last me the week (I cook 4 nights a week usually). They're full of flavor and super easy to cook, I've started buying a pack every week! Highly recommend for those who are pressed for time but want to eat healthy.
Justine A.
2046 reviews
I love these meatballs. They taste great and have good quality ingredients. And I love that they are already cooked so you just have to heat them up. I really love the al fresco products. The sausages are really good as well. I highly recommend these meatballs and al fresco products.
Crystal B.
These sausages are fantastic to have with peppers, onions and marinara sauce. It's great on pasta or on a sub roll. It cooks easily in little time, too!
Poonam P.
Elk Grove, CA
These sausages are good! They can become a bit dry if kept too long, but overall not bad.