BY AL DENTE

All natural. For your low-carb fit and healthy lifestyle! You really can have your pasta and eat it too! A little pasta tossed with lots of other healthy ingredients is so nutritious good and satisfying. Heres to your low-carb fit and healthy lifestyle! 10 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 6 see more...

Denise B.
Charlotte, NC
I just found these noodles at my Ross store. I adore them I went back and picked up four more packages. They are healthy and taste incredible. I gave some to my kids at Christmas in their stockings. I love the garlic flavor and the texture of the noodles. If you see them give them a try they are light and delightful!
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Foodie Expert
I purchase this at the Walmart store and walmart.com. They are so tasty and truly aldente that are a true staple to our household.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
Foodie Expert
Little pricy but overall good quality noodles. I like that it already taste like garlic
Bere A.
mexico
Este tipo de pasta es el que maaaaassss me encanta usar, los platillos se ven hermosos