BY AL DENTE

You really can have your pasta and eat it, too! A little pasta tossed with lots of other healthy ingredients is so nutritious, good and satisfying. Here's to your low-carb, fit and healthy lifestyle! Monique see more...

Courtney M.
Love these noodles. They are amazing. My absolute favorite brand and style of pasta. If you haven't tried these before you definitely need too you won't regret it
Lisa T.
Ok, first...., being diabetic, you don't get muh pasta. This one, a sevingis HUGE!! Second, theflavor. I used it with spaghetti sauce, it was amazing! This would be a kick a$$gift fora diabeti!
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
I do like these noodles. Obviously they taste like eggs lol but mostly smell on the steam doesn't have the harsh after taste
Gabrielle D.
Saint Louis, MO
Tastes like home! I grew up around the Amish and ate egg noodles every other day! I would buy these over and over again!
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
These are delicious and they taste better than regular boxed noodles they do cost a bit more but it's worth it
Jenna D.
Beaumont, CA
I originally bought this because the kids thought it looked cool, but it's easy to make and the flavor is good.
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga
Hands down best noodles!!!! Egg noodles are tough to buy because some aren't so yummy but these are perf!!
Amanda F.
These are so yummy. I add these to my homemade chicken soup broth. It definitely tastes like home.
Ashley H.
Fayetteville, NC
This is awesome! I definitely recommend buying it! I do all the time. Must try for yourself!
Summer K.
Rhinelander, WI
These noodles are so great! They have such a great taste and i love how they are made!
Bambi B.
Is this brand of pasta any good
Trista K.
Akron, OH
What store sell this brand?
Erika G.
I'm guessing this is good for allergies right??

Walmart