by Aktive Lifestyle

Find drinkware, pitchers and decanters at Target.com! This 18/8 stainless steel travel mug features double wall insulation and a slide-tab closure lid that's splash proof. It fits most vehicle drinck holders and is perfect for both hot and cold beverages.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aktive Lifestyle AKTive Lifestyle Timolino Thermal Travel Mug - Lichen Green (16 oz)!
How would you rate this product?
3 years ago
I've used many travel mugs before and they've always made my drink spill. And I can tell you that the Active lifestyle mug doesn't do any of that and its the perfect size for travel! Love it
3 years ago
I like this mug I think it would be perfect for anyone, to carry any cold or hot drink. Also the material that is made looks good and its design looks practical to take it everywhere, to school, university, work, travel, I love the color is my favorite.
3 years agoLittle Rock, AR
It's a good mug for using in the office but didn't do well when I went tailgate... it got knocked over and my happy juice went everywhere.