BY AKRIS PUNTO #16 in Clothing

A classic, ladylike silhouette is refreshed with a brilliant hue and an eye-catching lace overlay, done in a circular motif.

Mandy W.
This skirt looks super cute. I'd totally wear it if it was available in a store near me. I love the color and how it's versatile and can match with anything!
Michelle L.
I wore this skirt to many conferences and I received a lot of complements for it. It is beautiful. I would recommend this to a friend.
laura m.
bronx, NY
Me encanta el color que tiene esta falda y el estilo se ve super lindo pero bo me gusta q esta tsn largs pero lo de mas esta linda
Angela H.
Wilmington, DE
Super cute and very feminine, especially for a date night ! Also very slimming and will make your legs look super model long !
Yolanda S.
Waco
Fashionista Expert Level 2
WOW I LOVE THIS SKIRT IT'S DIFFERENT AND IT'S COOL LOVE THE RED I WOULD WEAR THIS SKIRT ANYTIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT IT'S SEXY
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love mine! They are super cute on and look great. Have incredible quality as well. Would recommend these for sure.
Maria C.
His is beautiful I love it the color is amazing !!! I wish I could buy this color I have one similar but in teal
Karla F.
Central Islip , NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Me gusta mucho está falda. Me gusta como queda realmente se ve muy bonita puesta y el color es realmente hermoso.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is exactly like it says and it fits really really well. Super comfortable material and very fashion forward.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA
Such a cute skirt I could wear it anywhere and be. Able to make it worth whether it's a formal or causal place
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
How is the material? And is it a hot material?
Rosemary P.
Is there any stretch in the fabric.
Caitlyn S.
Johnstown, NY
Do these run true to size?
blerona p.
Prishtina, Kosovo
Is the material strechy ??
Meme M.
Where can I find something like this ?