BY AKRIS PUNTO #12 in Clothing

A classic, ladylike silhouette is refreshed with a brilliant hue and an eye-catching lace overlay, done in a circular motif.

Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
I love my Akris Punto dot lace pencil skirt.  It is a really pretty bright color and I get lots of compliments on it.  It feels really soft on me and it is very affordable.  You can wear it both to your job, or out to dinner with friends.  I really love it!
idacia m.
Cranston , RI
The annual fundraiser for the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute, hosted by Vogue magazine in celebration of Rei Kawakubo, the avant-garde Japanese designer of Comme des Garcons, drew a who's who of Hollywood and fashion Monday night, including co-hosts Katy Perry, Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have this skirt in black and I absolutely LOVE it! The cut is so flattering and the two layers in fabric helps hide any imperfections and insecurities I have about my silhouette. I always get so many compliments when I wear it! I'd definitely recommend this to friends - and I already have!
Shelby P.
Starke, FL
this is so cute and can be dress up or down! i love the quality, it is very nice. The fit is also very complementing. i would definitely purchase more from this brand. I would recommend to other because i love it!
Drea J.
Miami, Fl
My bold go-to fashion statement pencil skirt. It actually feels way softer than it looks and fits comfortably snug. It was made to last and is reasonably priced.
Angela H.
Wilmington, DE
Super cute and very feminine, especially for a date night ! Also very slimming and will make your legs look super model long !
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA
Such a cute skirt I could wear it anywhere and be. Able to make it worth whether it's a formal or causal place
Ginny A.
So cute and a perfect statement piece. Definitely a great thing to go with if you're feeling bold!!
Natalie R.
Russell Springs, KY
I love this product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone I know. It's perfect.
laura m.
bronx, NY
Me encanta el color que tiene esta falda y el estilo se ve super lindo pero bo me gusta q esta tsn largs pero lo de mas esta linda
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
How is the material? And is it a hot material?
Caitlyn S.
Johnstown, NY
Do these run true to size?
blerona p.
Prishtina, Kosovo
Is the material strechy ??
Rosemary P.
Is there any stretch in the fabric.
makayla e.
Morrison, OK
I like the red what sizes does this come in?