BY AKRIS PUNTO #13 in Clothing

A classic, ladylike silhouette is refreshed with a brilliant hue and an eye-catching lace overlay, done in a circular motif.

Ginny A.
Ginny A.
So cute and a perfect statement piece. Definitely a great thing to go with if you're feeling bold!!
Lila ❤.
Lila ❤.
This is so cute and the color is so flattering on so many skin tones. The cutouts are so cute.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Russell Springs, KY
I love this product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone I know. It's perfect.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Comfortable skirt which is hard to find. The color is vibrant and looks great for work.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Super cute , sexy skirt .. It has a great material over bottom satin like ..
idacia m.
idacia m.
providence,ri
The annual fundraiser for the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute, hosted by Vogue magazine in celebration of Rei Kawakubo, the avant-garde Japanese designer of Comme des Garcons, drew a who's who of Hollywood and fashion Monday night, including co-hosts Katy Perry, Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have this skirt in black and I absolutely LOVE it! The cut is so flattering and the two layers in fabric helps hide any imperfections and insecurities I have about my silhouette. I always get so many compliments when I wear it! I'd definitely recommend this to friends - and I already have!
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
New York City, NY
I love my Akris Punto dot lace pencil skirt.  It is a really pretty bright color and I get lots of compliments on it.  It feels really soft on me and it is very affordable.  You can wear it both to your job, or out to dinner with friends.  I really love it!
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Starke, FL
this is so cute and can be dress up or down! i love the quality, it is very nice. The fit is also very complementing. i would definitely purchase more from this brand. I would recommend to other because i love it!
laura m.
laura m.
bronx, NY
Me encanta el color que tiene esta falda y el estilo se ve super lindo pero bo me gusta q esta tsn largs pero lo de mas esta linda
Cayla W.
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
How is the material? And is it a hot material?
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.
Is there any stretch in the fabric.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Johnstown, NY
Do these run true to size?
blerona p.
blerona p.
Prishtina, Kosovo
Is the material strechy ??
Meme M.
Meme M.
Where can I find something like this ?