Add a Photo

By AKRIS PUNTO
#8 in Clothing

A classic, ladylike silhouette is refreshed with a brilliant hue and an eye-catching lace overlay, done in a circular motif.

Angela H.
Angela H.
Wilmington, DE

Super cute and very feminine, especially for a date night ! Also very slimming and will make your legs look super model long !
Krissia P.
Krissia P.

Shakira W.
Shakira W.

I have this exact same skirt it's really stylish & cheap . I recommend this to women that love Lacey material like this
Maria C.
Maria C.

His is beautiful I love it the color is amazing !!! I wish I could buy this color I have one similar but in teal
Georgia F.
Georgia F.

Love this product!! Wore it to my high school leavers dinner and got so many compliments! Makes any outfit pop!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA

Such a cute skirt I could wear it anywhere and be. Able to make it worth whether it's a formal or causal place
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.

I totally would want this skirt. It has such great color to it it's especially good for Valentine's Day
Ginny A.
Ginny A.

So cute and a perfect statement piece. Definitely a great thing to go with if you're feeling bold!!
Lila ❤.
Lila ❤.

This is so cute and the color is so flattering on so many skin tones. The cutouts are so cute.
cadina a.
cadina a.
Grenada

Love this pencil skirt, it was a great buy. I would recommend this pencil skirt to anyone
Cayla W.
Cayla W.
Center Point, AL

How is the material? And is it a hot material?
blerona p.
blerona p.
Prishtina, Kosovo

Is the material strechy ??
Meme M.
Meme M.

Where can I find something like this ?
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Johnstown, NY

Do these run true to size?
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.

Is there any stretch in the fabric.

Join Now