BY AKRIS PUNTO #16 in Clothing

A classic, ladylike silhouette is refreshed with a brilliant hue and an eye-catching lace overlay, done in a circular motif.

Miranda V.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
This is definitely my favorite penil skirt. I ordered it online and it was at my door within 3 days and the shipping was really cheap. this skirt is such a bright vivid color and looks great in spring and  great skirt to wear to church when its warm outside!
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
I love my Akris Punto dot lace pencil skirt.  It is a really pretty bright color and I get lots of compliments on it.  It feels really soft on me and it is very affordable.  You can wear it both to your job, or out to dinner with friends.  I really love it!
idacia m.
Cranston , RI
The annual fundraiser for the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute, hosted by Vogue magazine in celebration of Rei Kawakubo, the avant-garde Japanese designer of Comme des Garcons, drew a who's who of Hollywood and fashion Monday night, including co-hosts Katy Perry, Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have this skirt in black and I absolutely LOVE it! The cut is so flattering and the two layers in fabric helps hide any imperfections and insecurities I have about my silhouette. I always get so many compliments when I wear it! I'd definitely recommend this to friends - and I already have!
Shelby P.
Starke, FL
this is so cute and can be dress up or down! i love the quality, it is very nice. The fit is also very complementing. i would definitely purchase more from this brand. I would recommend to other because i love it!
Leahh j.
New Orleans, LA
This really looks pretty on a thick person...but different color...I think maybe a nude or black... good price...the fabric is very durable...and it's great for a office look && a night out with the girls...I definitely recommend this to females who want to be sexy and also not looking trashy😊..
Ruefina S.
Very bright color, so it gets you notice. Its snug at the waist and probably will look good on everygirl. You can add a neutral color top and accessories to it to calm the olor dow. Love it though. Its very affordable and I would recommend it to every girl.
Hirlanda M.
Miami, Fl
A skirt that see the woman with an incredible silhouette, its color is striking, and the skirt model is rather simple but divine. It emphasizes any woman which rather than this.
Drea J.
miami, FL
My bold go-to fashion statement pencil skirt. It actually feels way softer than it looks and fits comfortably snug. It was made to last and is reasonably priced.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
I really like this style skirt, I have a more or less similar but not equal . I would love it , you see that is a good material and people have given good recommendations
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
How is the material? And is it a hot material?
Rosemary P.
Is there any stretch in the fabric.
Caitlyn S.
Johnstown, NY
Do these run true to size?
blerona p.
Prishtina, Kosovo
Is the material strechy ??
Meme M.
Where can I find something like this ?