BY AKRIS PUNTO #10 in Clothing

A classic, ladylike silhouette is refreshed with a brilliant hue and an eye-catching lace overlay, done in a circular motif.

Ruefina S.
Ruefina S.
Very bright color, so it gets you notice. Its snug at the waist and probably will look good on everygirl. You can add a neutral color top and accessories to it to calm the olor dow. Love it though. Its very affordable and I would recommend it to every girl.
Hirlanda M.
Hirlanda M.
Miami, Fl
A skirt that see the woman with an incredible silhouette, its color is striking, and the skirt model is rather simple but divine. It emphasizes any woman which rather than this.
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
I really like this style skirt, I have a more or less similar but not equal . I would love it , you see that is a good material and people have given good recommendations
Drea J.
Drea J.
Miami, Fl
My bold go-to fashion statement pencil skirt. It actually feels way softer than it looks and fits comfortably snug. It was made to last and is reasonably priced.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
This skirt looks super cute. I'd totally wear it if it was available in a store near me. I love the color and how it's versatile and can match with anything!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
I wore this skirt to many conferences and I received a lot of complements for it. It is beautiful. I would recommend this to a friend.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Wilmington, DE
Super cute and very feminine, especially for a date night ! Also very slimming and will make your legs look super model long !
Maria C.
Maria C.
His is beautiful I love it the color is amazing !!! I wish I could buy this color I have one similar but in teal
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA
Such a cute skirt I could wear it anywhere and be. Able to make it worth whether it's a formal or causal place
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
I totally would want this skirt. It has such great color to it it's especially good for Valentine's Day
Cayla W.
Cayla W.
Center Point , AL
How is the material? And is it a hot material?
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.
Is there any stretch in the fabric.
blerona p.
blerona p.
Prishtina, Kosovo
Is the material strechy ??
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Johnstown, NY
Do these run true to size?
Meme M.
Meme M.
Where can I find something like this ?