BY AKRIS PUNTO #12 in Clothing

A classic, ladylike silhouette is refreshed with a brilliant hue and an eye-catching lace overlay, done in a circular motif.

Ruefina S.
Very bright color, so it gets you notice. Its snug at the waist and probably will look good on everygirl. You can add a neutral color top and accessories to it to calm the olor dow. Love it though. Its very affordable and I would recommend it to every girl.
Hirlanda M.
Miami, Fl
A skirt that see the woman with an incredible silhouette, its color is striking, and the skirt model is rather simple but divine. It emphasizes any woman which rather than this.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
I really like this style skirt, I have a more or less similar but not equal . I would love it , you see that is a good material and people have given good recommendations
Mandy W.
This skirt looks super cute. I'd totally wear it if it was available in a store near me. I love the color and how it's versatile and can match with anything!
Michelle L.
I wore this skirt to many conferences and I received a lot of complements for it. It is beautiful. I would recommend this to a friend.
Maria C.
His is beautiful I love it the color is amazing !!! I wish I could buy this color I have one similar but in teal
Cynthia B.
I totally would want this skirt. It has such great color to it it's especially good for Valentine's Day
Lila ❤.
This is so cute and the color is so flattering on so many skin tones. The cutouts are so cute.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Comfortable skirt which is hard to find. The color is vibrant and looks great for work.
Daniella S.
Super cute , sexy skirt .. It has a great material over bottom satin like ..
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
How is the material? And is it a hot material?
Caitlyn S.
Johnstown, NY
Do these run true to size?
blerona p.
Prishtina, Kosovo
Is the material strechy ??
Rosemary P.
Is there any stretch in the fabric.
makayla e.
Morrison, OK
I like the red what sizes does this come in?