Add a Photo

By AKRIS PUNTO
#8 in Clothing

A classic, ladylike silhouette is refreshed with a brilliant hue and an eye-catching lace overlay, done in a circular motif.

Karla T.
Karla T.

Pencil skirts look good on everybody. They make you look tall, pretty and makes your legs look gorgeous. The thing with ths skirt though..... well the material is not very comfortable. Don't get me wrong the color is beautiful, but its not worth it if the material itches. They're are so many other skirts that look like this one and that are waaay more comfy.
Iran A.
Iran A.
Venezuela, edo. Aragua. Maracay

This kind of skirt is excellent for body type pear or hourglass body. I think that color is beautiful and the fabric looks very trendy and glam that has that touch by touch Fashion texture you have. I would wear a simple black blouse and gold accessories and a tie stilettos with ankle and ready to go
malon j.
malon j.
New Orleans, LA

This really looks pretty on a thick person...but different color...I think maybe a nude or black... good price...the fabric is very durable...and it's great for a office look && a night out with the girls...I definitely recommend this to females who want to be sexy and also not looking trashyšŸ˜Š..
Ruefina S.
Ruefina S.

Very bright color, so it gets you notice. Its snug at the waist and probably will look good on everygirl. You can add a neutral color top and accessories to it to calm the olor dow. Love it though. Its very affordable and I would recommend it to every girl.
Aliyah S.
Aliyah S.
guyana/georgetown

Really lovely skirt amazing colour very bright you can rock with any top you can wear any way it is very comfortable and affordable I recommend this skirt for working women it is not too simple or not too out of the way it is just perfect
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
Miami, Florida

I really like this style skirt, I have a more or less similar but not equal . I would love it , you see that is a good material and people have given good recommendations
Drea J.
Drea J.
Miami , Florida

My bold go-to fashion statement pencil skirt. It actually feels way softer than it looks and fits comfortably snug. It was made to last and is reasonably priced.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.

This skirt looks super cute. I'd totally wear it if it was available in a store near me. I love the color and how it's versatile and can match with anything!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

I wore this skirt to many conferences and I received a lot of complements for it. It is beautiful. I would recommend this to a friend.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Wilmington, DE

Super cute and very feminine, especially for a date night ! Also very slimming and will make your legs look super model long !
Cayla W.
Cayla W.
Center Point, AL

How is the material? And is it a hot material?
blerona p.
blerona p.
Prishtina, Kosovo

Is the material strechy ??
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Johnstown, NY

Do these run true to size?
Meme M.
Meme M.

Where can I find something like this ?
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.

Is there any stretch in the fabric.

Join Now