Akar Skin Restore Eye Serum 3oz/10ml In Box Retail $85

Akar Skin Restore Eye Serum .3oz/10ml In Box Retail $85

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Akar Skin Restore Eye Serum .3oz/10ml In Box Retail $85!
How would you rate this product?
Akar Skin Restore Eye Serum .3oz/10ml In Box Retail $85 uploaded by Lori M.
I'm not a big fan of this Akar Restore Eye Serum. It did reduce some of my puffyness and my dark circles were lighter but not a really big imrprovement for me to want to keep using cause so small improvement in about 2 months time. I didnt like that it had a weird oily smell to it kind of like a cardboard smell. It left my eye greasy all night. I'm still going to use this until I finish the bottle but I think there's other stuff out there that can do better. I like the bottle it comes in and how the top pops up when u twist it off. It's crazy how it comes out in a yellow color.
Ayer, MA
Akar Skin Restore Eye Serum .3oz/10ml In Box Retail $85 uploaded by Jessica L.
This serum is so awesome. Rosehip contains vitamin A which helps collagen lessening the appearance of lines and age spots and also has pumpkin seed which has vitamin E and together they work amazingly AND it has mushroom which contains  kojic acid. The color and texture around my eyes has brightened and I've noticed my makeup doesnt get all dry during the day. Also its like half off on amazon right now run Beauties run!!!

Looking for your answer?