Akar Skin Restore Eye Serum 3oz/10ml In Box Retail $85

Akar Skin Restore Eye Serum .3oz/10ml In Box Retail $85

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Akar Skin Restore Eye Serum .3oz/10ml In Box Retail $85!
How would you rate this product?
Akar Skin Restore Eye Serum .3oz/10ml In Box Retail $85 uploaded by Danita C.
I received this in my beauty box. First impressions are it smells like walnuts and vitamin E oil and it has beautiful packaging. I love the dropper button top. A tiny bit goes a long way. This feels like an oil serum which is much different than other eye products I've tried. It sinks into skin after about 20 mins. There's still a feeling of something but There's nothing there if you touch it. It's a strange feeling but nice. It makes the skin feel silky and hydrated but don't use too much or it will feel like your eyes are being prepped for a procedure. I will continue using to see if this is worth the $85 price tag
Davison, MI
Akar Skin Restore Eye Serum .3oz/10ml In Box Retail $85 uploaded by Vanessa H.
I have used so many eye creams but always stayed away from oil eye serums. This came in my Allure beauty box and I just love love love it! I was nervous about it moving down on my cheeks since I have oily, acne prone skin. It stays in place and you only need a small amount. I never had bad or deep wrinkles under my eyes. The super fine lines on the corner of my eyes have definitely smoothed out. I'm sure it is just because they are Uber hydrated but whatever the reason this stuff works. The ingredients are amazing, all natural, and cruelty free. I can't recommend this enough!
Novato
Akar Skin Restore Eye Serum .3oz/10ml In Box Retail $85 uploaded by Stina T.
I received a tester bottle of [product:akar-skin-restore-eye-serum-3oz/10ml-in-box-retail-$85] I am not sure I used it consistently enough to give a full review. However, it is extremely oily to the point of it sliding around and even into my eyes at night. While I do enjoy a serum this one was a bit too slippery for my liking. I didn’t notice any difference in the mornings or throughout the day.
Madison, TN
Akar Skin Restore Eye Serum .3oz/10ml In Box Retail $85 uploaded by Cristin C.
Way too oily for me. Nor sure why it's considered a serum when it's definitely an eye oil. My main issue is that when I use this at night, when I wake up, my eyes are a little crusty. Not a fan.
Akar Skin Restore Eye Serum .3oz/10ml In Box Retail $85 uploaded by Brianne M.
I love this eye serum! It’s more of an oil consistency than a serum. It leaves my eye area so hydrated throughout the day and helps plump up fine lines around my eyes. It also has a lot of nice ingredients. I received it in my Allure Beauty Box so I’m not sure I’d pay full price because it’s expensive but it’s a very nice serum and you only need a tiny bit.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Akar Skin Restore Eye Serum .3oz/10ml In Box Retail $85 uploaded by Lisa K.
This is an oil eye serum that feels amazing. I tend to use eye treatments at night, especially with oils. You can definitely use this during the day with no issues. Didn't leave an oily feel at all, only super soft skin. The smallest amount works wonders. I apply under my eyes, eye lids, temples and above brows. Really happy with the look and feel, I did get in my monthly Allure box.
At first I was very skeptical because it’s an oil but I am now a believer! I use only a tiny bit and warm it up between my fingers then pat it in under my eyes and on the sides. The bags under my eyes are almost gone and I’ve only been using for a few weeks! I would recommend and buy again for sure![product:akar-skin-restore-eye-serum-3oz/10ml-in-box-retail-$85]
Merrittstown, PA
Akar Skin Restore Eye Serum .3oz/10ml In Box Retail $85 uploaded by Mary L.
it smells like used cooking oil! Eww! it is very oily and messes up everything else that I put on my face. I really don't know what else to say. it doesn't really do anything that helps. I don't really recommend it to anyone.
Lansdowne, PA
Akar Skin Restore Eye Serum .3oz/10ml In Box Retail $85 uploaded by Ss A.
Cute eye serum . Great for oily eyelids and brightens your under eyes . Can also be used on face - goodness of argan oil. Pump is hard to pick up product underneath. Not sure if I ll get it again , got this in my allure box

Looking for your answer?