Akar Nutrient Boost Eye Serum

by Akar

A potent eye serum for your delicate eye area. The Nutrient Boost is formulated specifically to reduce puffiness, dryness, dark circles and wrinkles. It contains goji seed oil that is rich in essential fatty acids, working synergistically with pumpkin seed oil, mushroom extract and a wealth of nutritive plant extracts to tighten and rejuvenate tired skin.

I would say no, I haven’t, but normally the point of that is cooling (usually a cream). Since this is an oil, idk if that would screw up the chemistry (for the same reason we don’t keep other oils in the fridge)
I used my Ipsy points to redeem this for my July bag. I've seen some YouTube beauty influencers use eye serums and put theirs in the fridge. Would you recommend that for this product?
Start your review of Akar Nutrient Boost Eye Serum!
I received a small sample of this serum in my ipsy bag. It goes a really long ways and only a small drop is needed. My eyes are still dark but after a few days they were a lot less puffier. Definitely recommend.
Fletcher, NC
I actually used some Ipsy points to order this product last month.  I have faithfully used it every night before bed for the last 2 weeks.  I barely touch the dropper to my undereye area and it's enough to cover below my eye and over my eyelid.  It goes a really long way.  I have noticed less puffiness and fine lines, but honestly not enough to say I look any more rested or any younger.  Still, I'll take what I can get at the age of 49.  It's a very lightweight serum with little to no scent and works well in tandem with my homemade coffee/sugar/jojoba scrub.
No smell, dried fairly quickly but will leave a yellow tint on the skin until fully absorbed. A little goes a long way, will last months or a year or more since you need a half drop-a drop. BUT I didn't notice any difference in dark circles, redness or puffiness after continued use {~1mo}. Not worth the price. You can find something better for less money. Even the level of moisturizing wasn't impressive.
Laurel, MD
I used my Ipsy reward points to get a sample of this serum and I have been using it regularly for the last couple of weeks. I love the fact that a very small amount goes a very long way and that it's composed of many natural oils bit I can't say it has made much difference for me. It may have to do with sleep deprivation due to being a new mom and not the effectiveness of the product, but as much as I love serums and oils I must say that I don't think I would be willng to dish out $85 for the full size if it's not going to have great results.
Long Beach , CA
I think when some people look for correcting items like this, they expect it to solve and fix a problem that they have. This oil won’t get rid of your wrinkles that you have from age or pulling. What this will do is moisturize, reduce the effect of wrinkles and dark circles, and reduce puffiness due to swelling. It works fantastically and a little goes a long way! Will continue to repurchase!
Bakersfield , CA
1,157 reviews
Akar Nutrient Boost Eye Serum uploaded by Roxanne O.
This was my least fav item to get from my ipsy bag this month. I actually have a replacement coming Bc I specifically asked for no serums. I have so many under eye creams and serums and you don’t even need much.. anyways aside from that. I tried the product Akar Nutrient Boost Eye Serum . When I use it my undereye area feels the same, to be honest. I can see a bit of the puffiness go away but compared to some other creams it’s subpar. Probably Bc I’m used to caffeine containing ones? Very cute packaging though ! Overall, It’s kind of in the middle for me. Something i would buy if it we’re on sale when I was in need for it.
Ive fallen in love with this stuff. I got a small sample in my ipsy bag this last month and have used for a couple weeks now, and I noticed the difference in my under eye creases and lines immediately. I'll be purchasing the full sized bottle! Best part is, a tiny drop is all you need! I'm 42 yrs old and for the last couple years I've been looking for a great under eye product to combat these pesky little lines, but I can now check one off the list. ❤️
Las Vegas, NV
Akar Nutrient Boost Eye Serum uploaded by Jennifer S.
I received this akar nutrient boost serum in one of my ipsy bags and I loved it. It's a tiny sample size but a little goes along way. I have dark circles and in a couple of weeks it minimized my dark circles. It's oily but it sinks in almost immediately which is good. It's organic so that's good. I'm most definitely buying the full size once I'm out.
I got this as a teeeny tiny sample from Ipsy and boy is this little thing lasting a long time. It has a distinct smell, reminds me of popcorn kernels. It barely takes one drop for both eyes and under eyes. Sinks in within minutes, I find it to be fast for an oil. My eyes feel super hydrated and rested after using. Definitely worth that high price tag.
Atlanta, GA
Hopping on the Ipsy bandwagon here! I got a sample of this and was excited because I’m always on a quest to perk up my under eyes. While this felt nice and hydrating to apply, I really didn’t notice much of a difference. It’s possible I was able to use it for long enough to notice results, but it did encourage me to add a facial oil on my eyes before eye cream.