Akar Desert Rescue Face Oil

by Akar

Baobab oil is high in oleic acid, making it really effective at sealing in moisture. It is also high in antioxidants and vitamins A, E and D. Jojoba oil, on the other hand, is very similar to the sebum our skin produces, enabling rapid absorption. The plant extracts are carefully chosen to sooth and heal skin while providing antiaging benefits.

Which oil is a better choice to use after an AHA face mask??? Honest opinions even if you have only tried one of these give me your experience! Thanks😍 Akar Desert Rescue Face Oil or Josie Maran Argan Oil
Start your review of Akar Desert Rescue Face Oil!
Akar Desert Rescue Face Oil uploaded by Chelsie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this Akar Face Oil and really like it so far! It’s helped with the look and feel of my skin 👍
San Francisco, CA
Akar Desert Rescue Face Oil uploaded by Olga K.
I took a star off because of the price. I received this as a sample in one of my Allure boxes a while back. I tried it once and instantly enjoyed it. The sample size was surprisingly small. Before this, I sampled the FAB CBD oil, I would say these two are on par to each other. The consistency reminds me of the FAB oil. I may have to go with FAB just because of the price. Overall, if you have the money to splurge, I would say go for it. It made my skin look more dewy in the morning. I would say this is more suitable for dry skin, to be honest.
Brooklyn, NY
Akar Desert Rescue Face Oil very good product for especially dry areas of skin and mimic wrinkles,I am using this for massaging my face to reduce the little wrinkles I have now,it’s very affordable and luxury product,smells really good
Belleville, IL
This is my go to product for when my skin is out of control dry. Not only that but it has 100% helped my hormonal acne. It’s so light on my skin and makes me smooth and brilliant. I have seen a huge improvement in my skin and the resilience!
Highland , MI
I have oily skin that occasionally has dry spots, so I use this oil as a spot treatment overnight as it’s super moisturizing.
San Francisco, CA
Aka Soothe, this face oil is great for my sensitive, acne prone skin. I use it before my facial massage. This actually helps to keep my skin clearer that the Clarify formula, and it smells better, too! I’m in my second or third bottle now.
Stephenson, MI
This oil is so good! I love the smell and the feel on my skin is awesome! It hydrates, smooths, restores my skin and makes it look brightening
New Prt Rchy, FL
I think this product works well with the skin type I have. Which is combination skin. It's very effective at keeping my face hydrated without making it too oily. I used it for about 2 weeks and then I went onto something different. So it wasn't something that I would use all the time.
Leesburg, GA
Love this, makes my skin feel amazing, got it as a sample and still use it every day!
LAFAYETTE, CA
Amazing oil. Got a sample and loved it. Very nurturing and soothing. Adds amazing glow and nice non sticky instant hydration.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...