BY AKAI

The Akai Pro MPK mini is an ultra-compact mini-keyboard with an impressive array of buttons, knobs and pads to provide "hands-on" performance and production control no matter your location. MPK mini strikes the perfect balance between portability and comprehensive software control by melding together the complete control offered in the popular Akai Pro MPK family with the grab-and-go convenience of the LPK25 and LPD8. With a 25-note keyboard, 8 back-lit, MPC-style pads and 8 Q-Link knobs, the MPK mini is the ultimate portable controller to get your music moving. The MPK mini keyboard is ideal for quickly entering notes and phrases into your computer. The velocity-sensitive keys allow you to accurately express dynamics, while accessing different pitch ranges is done instantly through dedicated Octave Up and Down buttons. Create sparkling, staccato leads and driving bass-lines in a variety of time denominations and patterns with MPK mini's built-in Arpeggiator. A Tap-Tempo button gives yo see more...

Patrick O.
Patrick O.
St. John's, NL
This midi controller is not complicated at all. It has software that is easy to use to set it up, and it works in all DAW'S.
noureddine h.
noureddine h.
MIDELT

Hello I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is noureddine  and I have a channel on YouTube, At the beginning is interested in explaining and reviewing products, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote, I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel.
my adresse is: 09 REU RIAD 01 AV BIR ANZARAENE Country: MOROCCOCity: MIDELTZip code: 54350