BY AJISHIMA FOODS #90 in Spices

• Does anyone have any ideas for onigiri fillings that woul...2 Answers
Awilda M.
bear, DE
Just starting using this line of seasoning products after I saw them at my local Asian market. Amazing seasoning to use on rice, with noodles, and with different vegetables. I highly recommend trying them. There are many different flavors.
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA
Yummm!!! Furikake! I have tried other brands and this, by far, is my favorite! I love putting it on my ramen and plain rice with eggs! They also offer different Furikake flavors and my house is always stocked with this item!
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
I enjoying spicing up my rice with these seasonings, really tasty and comes in so many different options! I usually get them from my local Asian market. Highly recommended for everyone who are tired of plain rice.
Farah M.
Lawton, OK
Great tasting and so versatile! Furikake is used mostly on rice but I love to sprinkle it in soups, dipping sauces and homemade sushi. It has a nice salty bite with a light crunch. It's delicious! You can find it the Asian foods aisle.
Grace K.
Little Neck, NY
This is THE seasoning if you want an Asian characteristic flavor on your food. It goes well with simple rice or on chicken or honestly anything you can think of. I've even seen some places sprinkle it on their popcorn for bar snacks! It's sweet yet salty but has a lot of umami and just so good! It's irresistible!!
Kalani G.
Amazing!! My grandma introduced me to this when I was a little kid! I eat this with every rice dish­čśŹ so many different flavors and just adds a great taste to rice
Lani  O.
Love furikake! It's not very popular but is an amazing seasoning to add on rice. I love sprinkling this on my side dishes too. It is very affordable, you won't regret buying this!
Veronica W.
Lincoln, CA
This rice seasoning is great to add some extra flavor to your rice bowl. Careful, a little goes a long way and it can be extremely salty.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Very delicious to be sprinkled on top of a bowl of rice for added flavor. This can be found at a local Asian supermarket.
Michelle S.
Really tasty rice seasoning!! We have the salmon flavored one right now and it's good on any dish with rice!
Anastasia L.
Fort Mill, SC
Does anyone have any ideas for onigiri fillings that would compliment this seasoning?