Ajinomoto Hondashi Bonito Soup Stock Miso Chigae Hot Pot Broth Stew Udon 423 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ajinomoto Hondashi Bonito Soup Stock Miso Chigae Hot Pot Broth Stew Udon 4.23 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ajinomoto Hondashi Bonito Soup Stock Miso Chigae Hot Pot Broth Stew Udon 4.23 Oz uploaded by Addison S.
There is a lot of controversy surrounding msg and how it causes migraines and other side effects and possibly cancer in certain people, but humans can have a reaction to anything. My cousin is deathly allergic to bananas. Bananas. He has to carry an epi-pen around. Msg does not bother me. Japan has been using it for decades, and they have the lowest cancer rates in the world. They also have the highest testing rates, women in particular, so the total ratio might even be lower compared to the rest of the world. So, I'm not worried about cancer and msg or migraines and msg. I personally love this stuff and add it to pretty much all my stocks, stews, some curries, and stir frys. This is something you add at the end of the cooking process, after you've built your stock/base up. One box lasts us the whole year since you really only need to use it sparingly. I bought this for $4.49 at Asahi Market the last time we made a run there. You can buy this online from Amazon Prime (or non-Prime) for around $5.99 though if you don't have an Asian market near you. I prefer to directly support smaller stores over using a mass market middle man.

Looking for your answer?