Ajinomoto Cookdo Mabo Tofu Medium Hot, 3.8-Ounce Units (Pack of 10)

by Ajinomoto

Ajinomoto Cookdo Mabo Tofu Medium Hot, 3.8-Ounce Units (Pack of 10)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ajinomoto Cookdo Mabo Tofu Medium Hot, 3.8-Ounce Units (Pack of 10)!
New York
This is ok product it was really salty and I probably will not buy it again and definitely don’t recommend
Delano, CA
Purchased at: Costco
Easy to make. You don’t need to be an expert at cooking. The flavor is good :) a go to when I’m in a hurry
Sandy Springs, GA
Very good, this brand is one of the best. The taste is pleasant and the will to eat always. I recommend.
Los Angeles, CA
Actually I never tried but open for it. I like the branch and I’m always open to try new products.
Wilmington , NC
Methods shad had had hfshsh dhoryieykj [email protected] hat jag j et it’s j story jet jw
It’s super easy and simple to make. I make this when I don’t have time to make a full dinner.
Albertson , NY
Quick and easy. Not as good as the real thing but it’s is still tasty and quick to make.
Orem, UT
Great product! Although I'm not a huge fan of eating healthy, I'm trying to consume products that are good to my body and also tastes good. That's why I tried this product, for sure I would use it in a soup or salad. The price could be a little spicy depending on you buy it and I recommend it to my friends.
Hawthorne, CA
Muy rico aunque prefiero más las cosas más naturales y sanas, sin tantos condimentos ni químicos. Esto es una opción como para salir del paso, ya que más fácil, rápido y practico a la hora de cocinar. Además el precio de estos productos es muy accesible.
1,007 reviews
Delicious as a snack or for cooking; enjoyed by the fam and good for sharing ; fairly healthy snack for all ages. Would recommend putting in your grocery cart if you're feeling peckish-we would repurchase.

Looking for your answer?