BY REVLON

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Janine A.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is so adorable! I recommend this product! It is so long lasting. This is one of my fav perfumes, I would purchase again
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Indio, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is so cute and it is a great quality product! Very long lasting! It doesn't compare to any alternatives! I recommend it to anyone! Great purchase will buy again
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Metairie , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember this product. I use to wear this a long time ago. It smells great. I wish I could still find it now because I would definitely wear it again.