BY AJAX #51 in Bleach

Ajax® With Bleach Alternative Ruby Red Grapefruit Dish Liquid.
Super Degreaser!
45% more vs. competitors' 11oz. see more...

Deidre T.
Ajax is a great value dish soap. I particularly like this grapefruit scent, it smells great while I'm washing dishes. It cleans well and doesn't dry out my hands. It is sometimes harder to find this scent, so when I do I make sure to stock up.
Johanna l.
I love this soap smells good and takes the grease of my dishes ... Is very good and don't dry out your hands
Kari L.
FLINT, MI
Mega Parent Expert
I only use this dish soap, to the point where I actually went out and got a bottle after my husband brought home another scent.  Nothing else seems to cut through grease and grime like this, and it works great as a flea soap on our pets (we live in a wooded area with tons of animals).  The scent is awesome, as well.
Jennifer l.
Springfield, IL
I don't much care for ajax, its too watered down for me. It seems you go through it faster than other dish detergents such as dawn or Palmolive. The scent is good though.
Heather R.
Washington, PA
Good price but I think this is another case of you get what you pay for. Doesn't seem to create many bubbles. Seems as though you have to use a lot of it each time.
Emerald M.
LAVEEN, AZ
Smell is great. Is a bit watery and takes more than I prefer to use To get the dishes clean. Great price and good size.
Sara Z.
Millsboro, DE
The only good thing i have to say is... There are always coupons for this and is really cheap. but it takes a lot to see bubbles.
elizabeth b.
It has a good smell but I don't like that I have to keep using more and more to get the dishes cleaned.
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Mega Parent Expert
Love the smell. Love how it cuts oils and grease cleans so well!! I don't ever use anything else