BY AJAX

Ajax?? with Bleach Alternative Ruby Red Grapefruit Dish Liquid.
Super Degreaser!
40% More vs. Competitors' 24oz.
34 fl oz (1.06 qt) 1 L. see more...

Ajax with Bleach Alternative Ruby Red Grapefruit Dish Liquid
  • "this is a good priced product and it smells good but doesn't work as well on grease as dawn soap." in 1 review
ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
I like Ajax, it gets the job done. And I love the lemon scent. Plus my hands don't get irritated and I have very sensitive skin, so that's great!
Tee G.
Las Vegas, NV
Ajax just cleans like uber well. Pots, pans, counter, microwave, toilet seats, and just about everything under the sun. I know it's to wash off your dishes, but this stuff is strong. I've cleaned my baseboards, windowsills, all the beauty products in my bathroom that collects dust from my living in the desert, etc. It's not just for the kitchen. It's for dirt everywhere! And it has a great lemon scent.. love it!
Amy B.
Terryville, CT
I found the cleaning power of Ajax a little low. It took two squirts of detergent to clean a sink full of dishes, including pans. It did cut through grease, and rinse clean. I love the freshness of the scents. For the price, Ajax is pretty good.
Cassie D.
This is a good priced product and it smells good but doesn't work as well on grease as dawn soap.
Carolyn G.
Huntersville, NC
I've used this product and found it does a pretty good job for the inexpensive price. I'd use it again.
Kaitlyn G.
High Ridge, MO
Great price, but doesn't cut throw grease like other brands I have used. The smell is wonderful reminds me of my grandmas kitchen
Brooke R.
Avon, IN
Great smell and great price. Not quite as powerful as some other brands I've used.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert
My mom loves this stuff ajax is the best my moms favorite it the lemon scented one
member-6d76f53a0
La Habra, CA
I prefer ajax over most brands. Smells good, works great, doesn't dry my hands. I like it
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
This stuff is very inexpensive and it works very good. If you need dish detergent I really recommend checking this out.