BY AJAX

Ajax?? with Bleach Alternative Ruby Red Grapefruit Dish Liquid.
Super Degreaser!
40% More vs. Competitors' 24oz.
34 fl oz (1.06 qt) 1 L. see more...

Izzy S.
Huntington
I cannot say enough good about this dish soap! It WORKS, without using a ton of it, or rewashing. It smells good, and that smell does not linger on your dishes, as it does with some dish soaps. It is also very affordable. My only tiny complaint is that it can be hard to find the grapefruit scent on smaller stores sometimes. But even with that, this is an amazing product! I highly recommend it!
Emily D.
North East, MD
Love the scent and this brand is extremely affordable. Seems to perform pretty well with tough grease from cooking and a little bit does go a long way. Comparable to other high quality dish soap like Dawn, so if I’m looking for a cheaper option, i will usually grab this as it performs just as well
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Terrible is not a word to describe this useless product. It’s cheap and the quality is horrible. I guess you get what you paid for. It’s thin and washes away the sponge as soon as water hits it. I feel like a use half of the bottle to wash one set of dishes after dinner. Will not buy again
Lisa F.
The Ruby Red Grapefruit AJAX, along with other citrus fragrances I have used over the years are a wonderfully affordable option for your kitchen soap. It cuts grease easily and I don't feel like I have to use a ton of it to get the job done.
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
This dish soap is useful when it comes to cutting the grease. The scent is nice although not my favorite. It has a good price and it can be easily found at your grocery store/ sams. I would recommend if you are trying to save some money.
Samantha C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love using this stuff for dishes. It cuts thru the tough grease and leaves all my dishes clean and smells great before I put them in the wash. Best part is you can get the giant size and it’s lasted me over two months now without having to replace it.
Heidi L.
Crellin
Amazing product smells amazing doesn't take much to use price was amazing for the amount you get wasn't hard on hands got the stains out of my plastic wear after soaking it love using in winter to help with cold germs
Courtney F.
Ajax is a product that you always know what you are getting. I find the price point a bargain and it smells great. It does a decent job of taking the grease off your pots and pans, but it isn’t dawn.
Linda C.
Hampton , VA
This is the only brand of dish detergent we use in my house. Very affective, it gets the dishes sparkling clean. My mother prefers the orange kind, but this one is my favorite. It’s pretty affordable as well.
Yousra A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This dish liquid is perfect leaves my hands soft‘s not a dry and it’s not expensive And they came with different smells I love the orange and the strawberry one but honestly they all so good I would buy it again