Ajax with Bleach Alternative Ruby Red Grapefruit Dish Liquid uploaded by Raquel E.

BY AJAX

Ajax?? with Bleach Alternative Ruby Red Grapefruit Dish Liquid.
Super Degreaser!
40% More vs. Competitors' 24oz.
34 fl oz (1.06 qt) 1 L. see more...

Izzy S.
Huntington
I cannot say enough good about this dish soap! It WORKS, without using a ton of it, or rewashing. It smells good, and that smell does not linger on your dishes, as it does with some dish soaps. It is also very affordable. My only tiny complaint is that it can be hard to find the grapefruit scent on smaller stores sometimes. But even with that, this is an amazing product! I highly recommend it!
Courtney W.
Arkansas
I tried this scent seeing as how I always purchase the orange and I didnt seem to like it as much. The lather on it seemed slightly more watery than the other and it took longer to rinse off the dishes and hands. I probably would not buy  CPC44669 - Ajax Dish Detergent; Grapefruit Scent; 12.6 oz Bottle; 20/Carton again although I did really enjoy the scent.
Lisa F.
The Ruby Red Grapefruit AJAX, along with other citrus fragrances I have used over the years are a wonderfully affordable option for your kitchen soap. It cuts grease easily and I don't feel like I have to use a ton of it to get the job done.
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
This dish soap is useful when it comes to cutting the grease. The scent is nice although not my favorite. It has a good price and it can be easily found at your grocery store/ sams. I would recommend if you are trying to save some money.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
I buy this product on a regular basis. It’s affordable and suds up well. Cuts the grease and gets my dishes clean! I highly recommend this product it is one of my favorites, definitely I buy it all the time!
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works wonders! I really don't use it for my dishes, but I do use it when I have to clean my bath tub and my shower. Let me tell you that it makes it so much easier, I DON'T STRUGGLE AT ALL.
Natalie H.
Twin Falls, ID
Ajax is very affordable. It is one of the cheapest dish washing soaps. It is more watery than other brands like Palmolive or Dawn. I also feel as if it dries out my hands. The scent isn’t very strong.
Linda C.
Hampton , VA
This is the only brand of dish detergent we use in my house. Very affective, it gets the dishes sparkling clean. My mother prefers the orange kind, but this one is my favorite. It’s pretty affordable as well.
Rebecca B.
Newburgh, NY
I only use this dish soap and have for years! No other dishsoap does the job of Ajax! The grease comes off the dishes right on contact. No residue is left of the dishes either. Cleans dishes from plates to big,nasty stuck on greasy pans. And who could complain about the price?! A huge bottle for $3 that lasts me like 2 or more months.
Heidi L.
Crellin
Amazing product smells amazing doesn't take much to use price was amazing for the amount you get wasn't hard on hands got the stains out of my plastic wear after soaking it love using in winter to help with cold germs