Ajax® Ultra Triple Action Vinegar and Lime

by Ajax

Ajax® Ultra Triple Action Vinegar and Lime

How this  [product:ajax-dish-liquid-tropical-lime-twist]  smell?
Start your review of Ajax® Ultra Triple Action Vinegar and Lime!
Patricia E.
Ajax® Ultra Triple Action Vinegar and Lime uploaded by Patricia E.
Ajax® Ultra Triple Action Vinegar and Lime uploaded by Patricia E.
I really like it. When a little amount of soap I can clean too many plates. Has a good smell, I mean I only smell the lime not the vinegar, and really strips grease.
Lakiesha W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This smells amazing!! Brings the islands to you as you do the dreadful chore of washing dishes!
Tyeisha R.
Greenville, MS
Its inexpensive and gets my dishes squeaky clean. I love it. I love the smell. Its a we some
Brittany T.
Macon, GA
Love this product. this is my favorite brand and this scent has become my favorite as well.
Joselyn I.
Orlando, FL
Love the smell. Keeps my dishes spotless. Keeps my hands soft. Last a long time. And economical.
Alejandra C.
El Centro, CA
Love the smell it leaves and it's also super cheap and it lasts longer than other ones and you can buy it at any stores like walmart, food4less. It's very effective and totally recommend this product!!
Yoana C.
Ajax® Ultra Triple Action Vinegar and Lime uploaded by Yoana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good product, it makes good foam and removes fat very well. It smells good and does not skin my hand. Super cheap and you find it in any store. I recommend it for its good quality, it brings a lot for what lasts a long time. I love it and I love it. I'll buy again🥰 Ajax® Ultra Triple Action Vinegar and Lime
Karen L.
Bronx, NY
Ajax® Ultra Triple Action Vinegar and Lime uploaded by Karen L.
Esa es la marca que yo uso para lavar mis platos, arranca toda la grasa de mis platos y lo mejor de todo es que rinde mucho por que con un poquito hace bastante espuma.
Crystal W.
Cheraw, SC
Very good dish soap when I have to wash a dish I use this dish soap. It has a nice smell and really gets the icky off.
Dayanna L.
Yuma, AZ
Me gusta por que con muy poco lavas los trastes, rinde muchísimo y es espumoso, quita muy bien la suciedad y tiene un rico aroma
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle L.
il y a 3 ans
Darla B. il y a un an
It has an energizing Summer lime smell,its really nice.