Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesAjax
Ultra Super Degreaser Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - Lemon - 90 fl oz

Ajax Ultra Super Degreaser Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - Lemon - 90 fl oz

by Ajax

Ajax?? Triple Action Orange Dish Liquid Hand Soap.
Washes away bacteria from hands*.
Stronger than Grease???.
Fights odors on dishes.
Cuts grease.
14 fl oz (414 ml).

Can someone tell me if this product is any good? Thinking about buying a bottle to share with my roommate so we can do our dishes.
Start your review of Ajax Ultra Super Degreaser Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - Lemon - 90 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This product has super cooling scent and works great to clean all the greases from my Indian cooking pots.in reviews
Cheerio T.
Ajax Ultra Super Degreaser Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - Lemon - 90 fl oz uploaded by Cheerio T.
Does a very good job at ridding of greasy stuff. Has a lemon scent. Not very natural but effective. It’s a bit thick too and you gotta be a bit careful when pouring into sink container—then again I have clumsy paws 🐾. Woof! IG: @cheeriotheshibainu
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
1,137 reviews
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
One of my go to dish soaps. I really like the smell of all of their scents. This dish soap cleans very well and foams nicely. It's also very affordable. You can find it at the dollar store.
Tia T.
Spencer, NY
Ajax is an affordable dish soap. It works amazing on any dish needing to be washed and smells great as well. It doesn’t leave hands feeling dried out after doing the dishes and doesn’t leave any residues.
Annamarie L.
Kansas City
I love the fresh orange smell of this product as well as the powerful cleaning ability. Even in those tough items such as casserole dish’s, skillets and cookie sheets. This soap makes cleaning those a breeze!
Lilly R.
We have been using this in my home for years!! It's a great deal and always on sale somewhere. The lather & smell are great. It really cleans well!
Andria L.
Ajax Ultra Super Degreaser Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - Lemon - 90 fl oz uploaded by Andria L.
Purchased at: Walmart
We have used dawn in our household since before i can remember however w everything goin on lately it ended up like alot of other things...out of stock. Having children and them bein outta school we generally try 2 be thrifty but there are some things that ya just need better and my dish soap is one if em. (Maybe I'm just picky) in a pinch it's fine, and smells great but definetly one of those "ya get what ya pay 4" type deals. We can usually make a bottle of dawn last all month but the watery texture of this soap makes it go a lot faster. Especially if ya have kids do the dishes.
Sherrie C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I use this dish soap because of the triple action orange ingredient. It cuts right through grease, and caked on food. This is one of the best dish soaps I have ever used and recommend this product.
Angela R.
Cape Coral, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ajax Ultra Super Degreaser Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - Lemon - 90 fl oz uploaded by Angela R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ajax Ultra Super Degreaser Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - Lemon - 90 fl oz I am sorry the other reviewer had a poor experience with this detergent. I was a little worried about the performance, but for Subscribe and Save price of less than a buck I decided to give it a try. It works great for me: cuts the grease instantly, cleans efficiently and smells great. This is a larger bottle than "regular" bottles of Dawn, so it lasts longer (which is also a plus). I don't think I'd pay the "list" price for it, but for current sale price at Amazon I'd definitely buy more.
Fernanda M.
boston
I Always use the orange dish soap. Best scent ever. I use this a lot for hand washing my dishes. I buy it at market basket. Very effective this product. Not a disappointment. I would always buy this when ever I need dish soaps.
Angela Q.
Casa Grande, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ajax Ultra Super Degreaser Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap - Lemon - 90 fl oz uploaded by Angela Q.
This product is ok. It doesn’t compare to Dawn which is the only thing I use for my dishes. I buy this once in awhile to clean things. It does get the job done but requires more soap for greasy pots and pans