Ajax® Ultra Bleach Alternative Grapefruit Dish Liquid uploaded by Elle m.Ajax® Ultra Bleach Alternative Grapefruit Dish Liquid uploaded by Kayla M.

BY AJAX

Powerful dish cleaning formula with the invigorating, uplifting scent of grapefruit.

• Strips the grease

Pentasodium Pentatate    Sodium Bisulfite
Dyes

Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
If you are looking for a budget friendly dish soap, this one is it for you. I love the smell and it's very inexpensive. It cleans well and lasts a decent amount of time. I would say it's a little thinner than most other dishsoaps I've tried and I only tend to buy it when I can't get the others on sale, but it's still a great product for the price.
Andrea H.
Mullens, WV
The citrus smell is so invigorating! I has a nice thick formula that rids your dishes of grease. It really gets your dishes nice and clean and is gentle on your hands.
Nicky J.
Richmond, KY
Does a great job removing grease. I expected it to dry my hands out like most dish soap does but to my surprise my hands felt great! Added plus, it smells awesome!
Skye T.
New York , NY
My favorite scent is grapefruit so I naturally gravitate towards this. There are a lot of scents that I find disgusting at the kitchen sink however the grapefruit smells clean and not overpowering. This has just the right amount of lather and seems to get my dishes etc. quite clean; in short, gets the job done and it's very affordable. Not sure what they mean exactly by "bleach alternative" but as somebody who's a little weary of bleach I like the idea of something "bleachlike" taking care of my dishes.
Amy M.
Nashville, TN
Ajax is just like the rest in cleaning but way more affordable. I would compare it with the rest of them like Dawn and Joy, but Ajax is easier on the pricing and it still lasts just as long as the others. So for more affordable cleaning detergent for your dishes I would recommend Ajax.
Kari L.
flint, MI
I only use this dish soap, to the point where I actually went out and got a bottle after my husband brought home another scent.  Nothing else seems to cut through grease and grime like this, and it works great as a flea soap on our pets (we live in a wooded area with tons of animals).  The scent is awesome, as well.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Love Ajax detergent! A little is all it takes to get your dishes clean fast. Even baked on or dried on food comes off fast with a little soaking with Ajax. The smell is awesome too. I wish they had a version that came with a hand moisturizer in it as well to keep hands smooth and soft but for the product itself it's awesome!
Dominique L.
Saint Louis, MO
I don't use anything else OTHER than Ajax! Smells good, but doesn't smell so strong that your dishes smell that way. (if that makes sense to you lol) cleans good, gets rid of grease and doesn't leave a residue. I also like that it isn't too "liquidy", I feel like when my soap is too "liquidy" it doesn't really do the job.
Rukiya D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I buy this formula specifically because it seems to cut the grease the most effectively. Known as a cheaper brand, the quality of the product is not scarified and it's a great dish cleaner. Before I had a dishwasher, Ajax and I were best friends. We still are, we just don't hang out as much. :)
Jay W.
Homestead, FL
Ajax is one of the best dish detergents. Its super affordable. Does the job plus more. I normally buy the Big bottle because I always find it for a good price & it lasts me a long time. My favorite Is the green & purple. Love those,scents. Because of Ajax I like to wash dishes lol
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Would you use this product on the daily base?
Anna H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Did anyone else find they have to scrub more when using Ajax?
Cinthia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Sera qur tambien funsioma para la lava platos??
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this soap smell like bleach?