Ajax® Ultra Bleach Alternative Grapefruit Dish Liquid uploaded by Jennifer A.Ajax® Ultra Bleach Alternative Grapefruit Dish Liquid uploaded by Elle m.Ajax® Ultra Bleach Alternative Grapefruit Dish Liquid uploaded by Kayla M.

BY AJAX #9 in Bleach

Powerful dish cleaning formula with the invigorating, uplifting scent of grapefruit.

• Strips the grease

• Did anyone else find they have to scrub more when using A...3 Answers
Sierra M.
Pasadena, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This soap is great is not watery like those other cheap brands I mean it’s very affordable at the local grocery store here in Houston tx for me it’s foodtown this large bottle is 1.88 and that’s a great price for the amount it last 2 weeks because my teen does the dishes lol but a little goes along way and the different scents are nice
Purnima D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This smells great. It works great on cleaning on dishes and oils. It has great value. It is very effective and works well. It has a very nice scent! This is my favorite dish wash soap and I would always recommend this to other as well.
Nelli C.
Lockeford, CA
I really enjoy this  for my dishes it scrubbs all the grease and unwanted stains which is amazing. The plus about this product is that they have different scents. Also, this is very affordable and they sell it at any grocery store and i definitely will be repurchasing it again and again.
Jennifer A.
Miami
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love this product! Its the only dishwasher soap that we get for the house and it has always worked out great for us. We love the different types of scents that they have to offer but this one seems to always be the best
Kat J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my favorite dish soap,....

The scent is lovely, and it suds up well, but this Ajax Bleach Alternative Dish Liquid doesn’t cut through grease at all. And I don’t know about you, but my dishes get greasy! I need something powerful that does the job, and unfortunately this product doesn’t. I hate wasting dish soap having to wash my dishes several times just to get them clean. With Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original, I don’t have that problem at all. Sorry Ajax!
Alejandra W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ajax Bleach Alternative Dish Liquid, Grapefruit, 52 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 6) this dish soap is good. It does the job well. It has a nice scent. But I’m not crazy about it. In the other hand it’s very affordable.
LA M.
Mastic , NY
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s very good and makes a lot of bubble. I like the smell it has very nice and fresh. The only thing I don’t like it dry up my hand. It is very effective on cleaning the dishes. Yes I would buy again.
Megan H.
Davenport , WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m all for saving money where I can and for the low price you get a lot for your money and AJAX gets the job done and done well! Isn’t harsh on the skin and gives dishes that crystal clean finish.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If you are looking for a budget friendly dish soap, this one is it for you. I love the smell and it's very inexpensive. It cleans well and lasts a decent amount of time. I would say it's a little thinner than most other dishsoaps I've tried and I only tend to buy it when I can't get the others on sale, but it's still a great product for the price.
Norma G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My family has been using this dish liquid soap since I can remember we don’t use this particular grapefruit one. We use the lemon one and there is no other soap that works just like it
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Would you use this product on the daily base?
Anna H.
1,352 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Did anyone else find they have to scrub more when using Ajax?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this soap smell like bleach?
Cinthia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Sera qur tambien funsioma para la lava platos??