Ajax Triple Action Orange Dish Liquid uploaded by angela a.Ajax Triple Action Orange Dish Liquid uploaded by Mayra D.

BY AJAX #91 in Dish Soap

Ajax?? Triple Action Orange Dish Liquid.
Washes away bacteria from hands*.
40% more vs. competitors' 24oz.
Hand soap.
Washes away bacteria from hands*.
Fights odors on dishes.
Cuts grease.
34 fl oz (1.06 qt) 1L. see more...

Dominick S.
Middletown
This is my go to dish soap because it is really good at cutting grease. Can be a bit heavy at times... but that’s what I like about it. The scent is not really anything to write home about in my opinion. But i would recommend it because it is really the most effective dish soap I have used. Also SAMs club sells them in bulk so I can get that discount.
Michael S.
Philadelphia, PA
It’s dish soap. I feel like it doesn’t absorb that well into my sponge so maybe it’s mileage isn’t as nice as some other brands. But it’s dish soap. How crazy can you really get about that. I buy the one on sale and this one seems to go on sale semi regularly so it’s the one I buy the most. I do like the smell
Heather A.
Farmington, NM
This is pretty much the only dish soap I buy. I like all of the scents and I switch up on those regularly. This dish soap gets my dishes really clean and fights through pretty much all food stuck to my dishes as well as grease.
Morgan B.
Parma, OH
A little goes a long way with this dishwashing soap. It gets the job done and has a nice smell to it. My dishes are clean. I would recommend to anyone looking for a reliable dishwashing soap. It is reasonably priced.
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I tried this at my mother in laws house and had to keep reaching for the bottle just to wash a few items. The cleaning power is really lacking but if you’re willing to use lots of it this dish soap does it’s job.
Annamarie L.
Kansas City
I love the fresh orange smell of this product as well as the powerful cleaning ability. Even in those tough items such as casserole dish’s, skillets and cookie sheets. This soap makes cleaning those a breeze!
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Ajax is the only inexpensive dish soap I've found that doesn't cause an allergic reaction. It has fewer ingredients than most any other dish soap I've compared it to and is mild on my hands while doing the job on the dishes. It does have a problem with REALLY greasy dishes, but hot water and an additional squirt of soap directly on the offending dish gets the job done. Nice scent, antibacterial, and inexpensive.
Chinelo U.
Lexington, KY
It’s a great dupe for dawn and others. I got this from the dollar store so it only cost me a dollar. For that price, I can honestly say it cleans my dishes really well. I’m very impressed. I would definitely buy it again.
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish detergent has a fresh citrus smell that leaves the entire kitchen smelling great. It’s very affordable and you don’t need to use much of it to get the dishes clean.
shakira v.
Indianapolis
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it