Ajax Triple Action Green Apple Scent Automatic Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY AJAX #76 in Dishwashing Detergent

Concentrated dish packs with powerful cleaning enzymes Powerful grease dissolvers Dazzling shine every time Triple action Phosphate free see more...

Ajax Triple Action Green Apple Scent Automatic Dishwasher Detergent
I think it's great because it leaves a very rich odor on dishes and super-clean leaves. I love this product
HEY YOU NEEEEEEEEEEED THIS
Joanne W.
We use it all the time. Though There no special significance to this product it just simply get our dishes clean which is what we want.
non-toxic and leaves everything as new,, Has an excellent smell, removes all the fat from the dishes leaving them with a mirror effect
Barbara S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Ive used these a few times on my dishes. And they leave them leave with no grease. A bit of a soapy smell but there ok for the price.
Reina R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Allyssia S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product, it smells so good and it leaves everything so clean. I dont always use it, but i do when i do deep cleanings.
Rocecil bm-121826 R.
Doral, FL
me encanta! tiene un buen olor y la cantidad correcta deja los platos lindos y con un olor a limpio impresionante
arranca la grasa
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I like how clean my dishes are and I like the fresh clean sent. Green apple sent makes my kitchen smell great after washing dishes.
Danielle C.
I live for the green apple scent! I've tried other brands of similar scent but still came back to this. It's the best scent ever!
Mariel P.
muy buen producto, excelente para usasr en ela lava platos, los limpia muy bien los platos . me gusta mcuho dberian de comprarlo
Carolimar M.