Ajax Triple Action Green Apple Scent Automatic Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY AJAX #74 in Dishwashing Detergent

Concentrated dish packs with powerful cleaning enzymes Powerful grease dissolvers Dazzling shine every time Triple action Phosphate free see more...

Lesley M.
Port Arthur, TX
I love the fresh sent smell , i would love it if it didnt have that smell after you take them out the was idk if its my dishwasher or what i pour bleach to clean but smell still there. But good product
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
This product smell just like apples brings a smile to my face and leaves my dishes clean and smelling sweet very reasonable price point I recommend you give it a try
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
It is an excellent product, cleans everything and eliminates the bacteria. I buy it in the supermarkets . It is efficient and of great usefulness. His smell of green apple is good and refreshing. If! He would buy it for his good results and for the economic thing that is. I do not have a dishwasher but I use the dish detergent in my home because of the antibacterial elements that it has. I recommend this product!
Lenny R.
I grew up using Ajax. It is the cheapest ( price) of the all the dishwashing liquids, but it also gets the job done. They about 3-4 scents which a nice. It is a simple dishwashing liquid, but effective and at maybe $1.00 per bottle that is great.
ELIANTA B.
EXCELENTE PRODUCTO, MUY BUENA CALIDAD, SU OLER ES IMPRESIONANTE, MUY BUENO, NO PRODUCE ALERGIA, Y NO DAÑA LA ROPA, LOS COLORES SE MANTIENEN INTACTO, Y SU CALIDAD ES SUPERIOR, ES MUY RECOMENDADO. AUNQUE EN VENEZUELA SE NOS HAGA DIFÍCIL DE CONSEGUIR.
Michaela P.
Orlando , FL
Ajax Dish Soap, Triple Action Orange, fights odors on dishes and washes away dirt and bacteria from hands. This Ajax Liquid Dish Soap, 90 oz, is a liquid soap that also cuts grease, leaving your hands feeling fresh and dishes clean. Phosphate-free, this orange hand soap can be used by nearly everyone for many different purposes. In a convenient 90 oz size, this Ajax Dish Soap, Triple Action Orange, can also be used in your home or office.
Veronica M.
Is one of my favorite I love it brings an delicious aroma, very pleasant to take care of my house, its aroma I love that leaves my things very good and very clean is a good product and I recommend it
alycia c.
Equinunk, PA
This soap is very watery and isn't worth the money that I spent on it I didn't like the way it smelled when it was in the water either. I wouldn't use it again.
Cha Cha C.
San Bernardino, CA
I love Ajax green apple sense it's really fresh and makes my kitchen smell good as I'm washing dishes and it's it's inexpensive and you can buy it at any store.
Tatiana V.

It is a very effective product to me it has served me well I recommend it excellent
Also this is a good price I fell in love with this total recommended product