Ajax Triple Action Green Apple Scent Automatic Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY AJAX #73 in Dishwashing Detergent

Concentrated dish packs with powerful cleaning enzymes Powerful grease dissolvers Dazzling shine every time Triple action Phosphate free see more...

Ajax Triple Action Green Apple Scent Automatic Dishwasher Detergent
Arranca rapidamente la grasa mas pegada, deja las vajillas limpias y sin olor penetrante, es un olor suave y agradable. No es costoso y es de alta calidad, es una buena decision adquirirlo. Muy Efectivo, lo volveria a comprar con seguridad.!
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
Ajax Triple Action is wonderful for cleaning dishes after a long night of cooking for the family! I think that it cuts away tough grime and grease and has a very nice scent. I bought it from Krogers and I would highly recommend it!
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL
I have used this all my life basically, so I like how it leave things and i would recommend it to the people .... For me the best detergent to wash my clothes , really brings out tough stains and leaves a very tasty all my clothes smell.
Holly B.
Cleveland, TX
I found that these work really well! My dishes always come out super clean and fresh. I was really impressed because I usually have to run my dishes twice, but not this time. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Morgan D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these dish tabs! I grabbed them by mistake one day and I am so glad I did. They have eliminated hard water stains on my glassware, lack a gross scent, and are very budget friendly. I no longer feel that I will pull dirty dishes out of the dishwasher if I don't feel like rinsing, which is always a plus!
Baylee S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I'm not hand washing my dishes, and it's a rare occasion that I can use my dishwasher, this is my go to dishwasher soap. It smells amazing and cleans my dishes to where they are spotless. This product is not only affordable, but my go to! I buy it at my local Walmart. I would recommend to everyone!
Lindsay B.
Decatur
Gets your dishes clean every time. I'm not crazy about the green apple scent though... it leaves something to be desired and smells artificial. It does a great job cleaning though and that's what's most important!
Linda T.
Salem, NH
I love the green apple scent. I love how this leaves my dishes with a very very small scent that isnt overpowering or turn me off while eating. This is a great dishwasher detergent and leaves my dishes spot free.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
Great product to use any time of the year. Very effective! When using this product you will not be disappointed. Good value and great scent. You can use this to wash practically any dish! Everyone should try this out!
amy s.
Inman, SC
i like the way ajax cleans your dishes and makes them smell nice and clean. i love the way it gets my dishes so clean and shiny. i know that they are really clean and ready for more messing up.its a good value for your money. i would reccomend this to all of my friends and family.
Carolimar M.