Ajax Triple Action Green Apple Scent Automatic Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY AJAX #74 in Dishwashing Detergent

Concentrated dish packs with powerful cleaning enzymes Powerful grease dissolvers Dazzling shine every time Triple action Phosphate free see more...

Brittany A.
Orange , CA
Really nice just put it in the slot that's provided and wait till the timer goes off to see the results. My mom buys this product all the time. The scent is is really nice to I would recommend to anyone who has a washer.
ivette m.
miami, florida
es muy bueno para la limpieza del hogar, tienen un aroma rico y arranca fácilmente el sucio de los platos..es a precio económico y resulta fácil de conseguir. Es una de las marcas de limpieza mas conocidas en mi país.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish washing detergent works really well and it is super easy to use. You just put the pod inside the dish washer and it does all the dirty work for you. Easy and leaves dishes clean and spotless.
lorraine G.
Milwaukie , OR
This brand is simple and easy to use. It gets grime off all dishes. I've never had a problem with this brand. I have loaned some of this to friends and they have loved it. I would recommend to others.
razane b.
Alexandria, VA
I have used ajax soap products for over 10 years,Recently I bought the lemon dish soap ,and the ajax ultra laundry soap and let me tell you both products were so watered down. had to use 3times more than ever before.This stuff is terrible now.I will never buy those products again.I would not advise buying those products,rip off.
Athena G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dishwasher detergent is my FAV ive bought it a couple times at Walmart and the Scent is amazing green apple smells so good i love it and it keeps my dishes smelling good
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my dishes get perfectly clean and it smells great. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my house without it!
Larissa M.
Margaretville, NY
This product smells good and works great! it takes all the nasty stuff off. I think mostly it is affordable, to most people. It takes off most of the greasy things and works great!
Nicole R.
This dishwasher is the best! It gets read of grease and smells really fast. The scent is my favorite, I love everything green apple though. It makes the dishes smell really clean and look really spot free. The price is affordable and the quality is beyond this world.
Albanys T.
This is the detergent that never left in my house, is my mother favorite one and she transfer that love to me, i buy them at walmart and i buy them really often. Works really well for me and it's pretty effective. I recommended a lot bc is pretty good