Ajax Triple Action Green Apple Scent Automatic Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY AJAX #74 in Dishwashing Detergent

Concentrated dish packs with powerful cleaning enzymes Powerful grease dissolvers Dazzling shine every time Triple action Phosphate free see more...

Alexa F.
Columbus, OH
I love this product! I love he packs I feel like they work a lot better than the liquid
Melissa D.
Kalamazoo
This product cleans our dishes so thoroughly! It smells good and it's very affordable!
Alyssa E.
San Antonio, TX
we used this at my grandmas house and omg it’s like there wasn’t anything ever on them
Sandra E.
I have tried these on dishes it semsro do good i prefer dawn but it will always fo it
Van Averie S.
i love the smell of this detergent and really cleans my dishes. its very affordable.
Jacqueline R.
This one is one of my favorites since it smells like green apple! Pretty good too !
Paola s.
Medley, FL
Deja la ropa limpia y con un aroma espectacular y suave y impecable libre de polvo
Sayuri A.
Doral, FL
I recommend it leaves my clean dishes, and has a pleasant aroma. it is my favorite
Iqra I.
This is very good to use in the dishwasher. It helps get rid of any grime on dishes
Talia B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This product serves its purpose and I have nothing negative to say about it.