Ajax Triple Action Green Apple Scent Automatic Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY AJAX

Concentrated dish packs with powerful cleaning enzymes Powerful grease dissolvers Dazzling shine every time Triple action Phosphate free see more...

Alyssa E.
San Antonio, TX
we used this at my grandmas house and omg it’s like there wasn’t anything ever on them
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
These are great! Easy to use and mess free! They are affordable and get my dishes clean
Alexa F.
Columbus, OH
I love this product! I love he packs I feel like they work a lot better than the liquid
Van Averie S.
i love the smell of this detergent and really cleans my dishes. its very affordable.
Sandra E.
I have tried these on dishes it semsro do good i prefer dawn but it will always fo it
Jacqueline R.
This one is one of my favorites since it smells like green apple! Pretty good too !
Iqra I.
This is very good to use in the dishwasher. It helps get rid of any grime on dishes
Paola s.
Medley, FL
Deja la ropa limpia y con un aroma espectacular y suave y impecable libre de polvo
Sayuri A.
Doral, FL
I recommend it leaves my clean dishes, and has a pleasant aroma. it is my favorite
Talia B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This product serves its purpose and I have nothing negative to say about it.
Carolimar M.