Ajax Triple Action Green Apple Scent Automatic Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY AJAX #75 in Dishwashing Detergent

Concentrated dish packs with powerful cleaning enzymes Powerful grease dissolvers Dazzling shine every time Triple action Phosphate free see more...

Adebunmi L.
Frankfort, KY
This is definitely a good product,makes ur clothes smells good.and it's very effective.i'll definitely recommend it
Joanna M.
great product leaves all dishes nice and clean and wont leave any nasty streaks on plates and also leavesn a shine
Adebowale P.
New York
I use it for the dishwasher all the time and it’s effective, keep dishes sparkling clean and it’s also affordable
Greg is now eatting our fridge. I hope you're happy. Now we will have to eat scrapings off the Applebee's floor.
Anna C.
East Peoria , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think this smells pretty good and works just as good as any other dish soap. It seems to be cheaper as well!
Juliana B.
Penn Valley, PA
My laundry loves that detergent, it is gentle with the clothes and it's smell is so good. I would but it again!
Laura C.
Columbia, SC
i do not really use this product my parents actually do they like it a lot but i do mot know anything about it
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
Sometimes this makes me wash twice. I would rather just spend a little extra and get a better working product.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Megan K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this dishwater detergent! It works great and I can always find it for a great price! Great scent too!