Ajax Triple Action Green Apple Scent Automatic Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by yuly alexandra o.

BY AJAX #75 in Dishwashing Detergent

Concentrated dish packs with powerful cleaning enzymes Powerful grease dissolvers Dazzling shine every time Triple action Phosphate free see more...

Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Absolutely love using this dish washing powder when I use my dish washer! Love the scent it leave! And never leaves any oily and grease or powdered behind! And I buy it at Walmart! It's very affordable to buy
Tracy P.
Clear Lake
Love the scent they clean my dishes and do what they are supposed to do!!! I love the ease of use and how I just have to throw in a pack shut the door and press start. No muss, or fuss!
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the best dish cleaner ever. It works fast and you don’t need to use a lot of the product to get your house clean. The price is also very inexpensive and it lasts a long long time I will always buy this brand because I have trusted it for many many years and has never let me down. I will always recommend this to my friends and family
Ana Vanessa R.
Este detergente me encanta. En realidad yo lo uso para algo totalmente diferente a lo que se debe usar. Jajajajajajajaja! Yo lo uso para lavar mis brochas y esponjas de maquillaje, ya que al ser corta grasa limpia de verdad y le quita el sucio a mis esponjas.
Glori U.
Brandon, FL

I had used this presentation in my dishwasher and is good too, Ajax is one of the strongest products to clean the dishes I have used, but its smell is strong, I have many years using it, I recommend to others is a good product and brand, I could buy it again!.
Nilda C.
Riverview, FL
It's great to keep my pots and pans clean. I would definitely recommend. I've gotten it at Super Walmart near home, and gotten it in the Lavender scent. I don't see nothing wrong with the product. I simply love it and would buy it again. I hope this helps.
Ashtyn M.
Surfside Bch, SC
I don't prioritize dish washer detergent because I always hand wash them before so I opt to buy cheap ones. Well these are cheep for sure. You can feel that they kind are the best quality and I do sometimes have residue left. Probably won't purchase again.
Chinwe I.
Jamaica, NY
Ajax soap dish gets greasy out of your dish, but the one thing I wish would improve is the fact that it can be so drying to the finger tips and just leave your hands feeling and looking rough. Aside form that, ajax is one of those products that also cleans as it says it will.
Liz M.
Oakland , CA
I would say I don't really like this product because I don't use it I only used it once and that was because I had a dishwasher , I loved houses so I don't really have a disgwasher no more , I wouldn't buy because I don't own a dishwasher
Brittany A.
Orange , CA
Really nice just put it in the slot that's provided and wait till the timer goes off to see the results. My mom buys this product all the time. The scent is is really nice to I would recommend to anyone who has a washer.